I got my link (and downloaded successfully), yesterday in an e-mail from Kepler. Curtis, would you know if there is any substantial difference between that file and your unedited version?
Thanks
Paul Paral

(once it is sorted out whether the youtube is it, or if there is an edited version that is better........)

if anyone is receptive to sharing the link/file via e mail, pm me.. i was busy on the day and didn't sign up beforehand, but i am interested in seeing the video.. thanks - james

James wrote:
If anyone is receptive to sharing the link/file via e mail, pm me. I was busy on the day and didn't sign up beforehand, but i am interested in seeing the video.. thanks - james
Same here. No reminder was posted, and I forgot about this presentation. I was very interested in this particular Kepler event. Usually I catch all the Saturday events I'm interested in that are sponsored by Kepler.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Therese Hamilton wrote:James wrote:
If anyone is receptive to sharing the link/file via e mail, pm me. I was busy on the day and didn't sign up beforehand, but i am interested in seeing the video.. thanks - james
Same here. No reminder was posted, and I forgot about this presentation. I was very interested in this particular Kepler event. Usually I catch all the Saturday events I'm interested in that are sponsored by Kepler.
At the top of this page is a link to the unedited version. Paul Paral sent me the link to the edited version but it was the same length and about 2 x's larger than the one I uploaded to YouTube so I didn't upload the edited version. I have a very slow connection and it took 13 hours to upload the 270 MB file with several disconnects. The video length was just over 2 hours.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC