Is this the right time to file for divorce?

Querent has been wanting to file divorce for atleast 5 years; but was unable to do so due to her own insecurities, and often because circumstances just would not allow her to do so. She now feels strong enough to proceed, but seeks guidance.

Question asked:
"Is this the right time to file for divorce?"
March 19 2005, 8:02 PM
Englewood, NJ; 40N53 73W58 EST +5:00
23 deg 04 minutes Libra Rising.

She is Venus, he is Mars.
This is an interesting chart because all of the main players seem to slip into a different sign before the approaching aspect can perfect.
Venus is combust the Sun (her husband?), but the Sun moves into Aries before the combustion can perfect. So does this mean she's close to being blinded and burned by him but manages to slip away?

Venus is coming to a sextile with Mars (possible reconciliation?) but Mars slips into Aquarius before this aspect can perfect (reconciliation doesn't quite make it?)

Mars conjunct 4rth cusp; he's creating trouble at home?

Moon hanging on the cusp of the 10th, and coming to a trine with Venus, then the Sun, and then its last aspect is an opposition to Mars (final confrontation?) in 5 degrees, just 8 minutes before Mars moves into Aquarius.

But I still don't know how to assess whether now is the right time or not. Your valuable feedback much appreciated....thank you.

Re: Is this the right time to file for divorce?

Hi T,
I thought I'd wait awhile before wading in with my ideas cos I wanted to hear other opinions on this first. Well, I can't wait any longer so here's what I think:
Now is definately not a good time, simply because her sig, Venus, is in mutual reception by detriment with that retrograde Mercury, the natural sig of contracts. It's that simple. If you need further evidence just look at the south node on your friends' ascendant and the fact that Venus is combust in the 6th house.
Venus is combust the Sun (her husband?), but the Sun moves into Aries before the combustion can perfect. So does this mean she's close to being blinded and burned by him but manages to slip away?
Interesting point. Lilly would say that combustion can't happen across a sign boundary, *but* - when the question was asked both the Sun and Venus are in the same sign and given that this is a question about timing the chart is saying that *now* is not a good time.
Venus is coming to a sextile with Mars (possible reconciliation?) but Mars slips into Aquarius before this aspect can perfect (reconciliation doesn't quite make it?)
I'm going to be heartless here (again!) and say that's irrelevant to the question, which was about filing for divorce and whether she ought to do that now.
Mars conjunct 4rth cusp; he's creating trouble at home?
Mars is exalted in the 4th, so he feels very comfortable at home and therefore disinclined to make any change in that scenario.
Moon hanging on the cusp of the 10th, and coming to a trine with Venus, then the Sun, and then its last aspect is an opposition to Mars (final confrontation?) in 5 degrees, just 8 minutes before Mars moves into Aquarius.
If this chart is offering any hints as to the time that the marriage will end then I'd look to the 3 degree application of the Moon to the cusp of the 10th - which is the 4th from the 7th and therefore represents the end of the matter for the marriage. This suggests 3 months. The opposition to Mars occurs in just under 5 degrees, and Mars rules both the 7th and the 2nd - which is the 8th from the 7th - "death" of the marriage: five months.
File in three, divorce final in five?
Your valuable feedback much appreciated....thank you.
Feedback offered. Whether it proves of value or not only time will tell :)
==
Pete