Bulgaria

nic campion lists 3 charts for bulgaria in 'the book of world horoscopes'.

the data for the first one is july 13 1878 sofia, bulgaria 310pm local time.

free screen capture software

the next one is referred to as bulgarian independence. oct 5 1908 very close to 12 noon local time which i have used and for the location timovo, bulgaria.

image share

the 3rd chart is set for the formation of the communist gov't.. sept 9th 1944, 630am local time for sofia, bulgaria.

screen capture windows 7

bulgarias transition from communism to democracy is more difficult to pinpoint. campion suggests nov 10th 1989 may be the best date to work with, although no specific time is given. further to this the first non-communist gov't with prime misister philip dimirov was approved on nov 8th 1991..

today at 559pm local time sofia, bulgaria the bulgarian prime minister - Plamen Oresharski handed in his resignation which opens the way for an election which is set for oct 5th - the date of the 2nd chart shown up above.. the basis for this is said to be a banking crisis.. of course bulgaria is one of the countries where an alternative pipeline 'south stream' is in the process of being built as an alternative to routes thru ukraine at present.. below is a chart for the timing of his resignation..

i note the coincidence of the rising degree in the oct 5 1908 chart and this one below.. perhaps i can find some time to discuss these charts now that i have went to the work of posting them!

free image hosting