Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

ingress charts and mars rising lines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james_m

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: ingress charts and mars rising lines Reply with quote

this is a more general topic on the use of ingress charts, mars rising lines and the events of the past 6 months that seem to coincide with war in the area of the mars rising line.. the chart below is a cancer ingress chart set to tel aviv, but what it actually shows is a view of the world and where the red line of mars rising lands.. it just so happens that both tel aviv and donetsk have mars right on the ascendant using the cancer ingress time.

i haven't made a study of this, but i am curious how often it shows up in other world events using ingress charts..

it is also interesting to note the places where the red line runs thru, but where no war is taking place..

i have only used rising lines here, as opposed to cluttering the chart with culmination, setting and anti-culmination turning points for the planets. the culmination point would be the next obvious choice as a connecting point for planets and events in the location, but mars culminating doesn't seem to show anything significant yet...

just a small note that in both the cancer ingress charts to donetsk, ukraine and tel aviv (gaza is virtually the same result) is that mars is the malefic of the opposite sect.. i think this might be an important point to keep in mind when looking at these charts.. maybe there are some other important considerations too that someone else would like to comment on..

finally - i have been examining 2014 libra and capricorn sun ingress charts too, but haven't come to any conclusions on any of it.. feedback welcome. the chart is via matrix horizons program.

upload pictures online
james_m

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

extra comment - based on this idea, the aries ingress for 2015 has mars in aries at approx 22 aries..

the mars line in the 2015 aries ingress runs thru korea, and down across australia. it also runs thru the east china sea and towards where there have been aggravations in the past year between japan and china.. it is a similar set up, but with mars in aries instead of libra.

going on memory, the national charts for china has a strong focus on libra while some of the multiple charts i have for japan have some libra points as well... mars in aries on the ingress ascendant for these areas doesn't sound encouraging.. 2015 is a long ways away..

free upload
james_m

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i examined some recent war charts - afganistan and iraq and also looked at flight 665 which was accidentally shot over iran back in 1988 to see if it coincided with any mars line in any of the ingress charts for the different years. i was unsuccessful in seeing any correlation.. i am not finished and i do note certain connections like mars - nodal axis which would tie mars in with the eclipse chart data.. i thought i would share this for anyone interested in this.
022ahnoor

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haven't made a study of this, but i am curious how often it shows up in other world events using ingress charts..
james_m

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi noor,

i haven't made a huge study of it myself, but am relatively new to the concept of using ingress charts to get a better understanding of world events. using ingress charts are a long astrological tradition.. i will be commenting on this upcoming one when i get some free time, but have been more busy then usual lately. thanks for showing some interest on this topic and.... welcome to skyscript!
james_m

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello there!

this topic came up again recently with mark pointing out orlando being on the mars line ascendant for the 2016 aries ingress coinciding with the mass shooting fairly recently.

here is a map from matrix software showing the red line - representing mars - running over the north american continent and etc..

pic host

there will be another mars line running over the midheaven axis, as well as the descendant, but this one represents mars on the ascendant for the aries ingress 2016.. i will see if i can post some other mars on the ascendant in the aries ingress charts from previous years when i get another moment..
james_m

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is interesting how the south china sea has been in dispute and an area of focus for part of 2015 and even more significantly this year - 2016... no out and out conflict, but an area of concern as we have seen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: