obama outlook - 2014 solar return and etc.

it was obama's birthday today.

below is the 2014 solar return to his place of birth.

image hosting

2014 is a cancer rising profection year.

the cross over between the solar return and the natal chart also emphasizes the moon as it is on the angles via the overlap of the two charts.. depending on how one would like to interpret the moon in isolation, it would seem to factor into the astrological picture quite strongly for this upcoming year. whether this has to do with working (6th house cancer) more closely with hilary clinton, or his vp kerry who also happens to be a sun in gemini, is a small part of my speculation. it would also suggest an emphasis the relationship with his wife, children and mom in so far as the moon is a symbol for women in a general sense.

one could say jupiter the ruler of the sr14 ascendant is quite strong and well placed in the 9th house by trine to the ascendant. it is not especially well placed in the natal chart.. the aspect between natal jupiter and the moon is favourable. the natal moon lands in the sr 14 7th house which would suggest again an emphasis on his relationship with women - wife and perhaps hilary if she is the upcoming democrat candidate..

there are a few primary directions for early 2015 which seem daunting. sun square mars january 2015 and the square of saturn to ascendant april 2015. pd's are - naibod, placidus semi arc, zodiac and mundane..

the solar arc directions have sa jupiter in opposition to natal mars. this is reflected in the 2014 solar return where we see the square between these 2.. some astrologers see this as a type of war signature or going overboard in ones actions in a reckless manner... the other pronounced solar arc for this year is sa moon in opposition to natal saturn. so, again we have a focus on issues around the moon - as suggested in the conjunction of saturn/moon conjunction in the 2014 sr, being mimicked in the solar arc directions as well.. and it is a cancer ascendant profected year which has moon as lord.. i can't remember the rule about this we had talked about over the past year having moon as lord of the year.. maybe someone would like to comment. all in all the moon as profected lord in combo with it's placement in a few of these predictive charts is more negative then positive..

all in all it seems there is a strong focus on the moon and to a lesser extent on other parts of obama's chart. the moon will also receive an opposition from saturn in the first part of 2015.. i suspect dec 2014/jan 2015 to be decisive months for obama for good or bad..

does the comment about the mars/jupiter connections in those charts count for obama's latest airstrike on isis located around irbil? got to protect the oil while moving towards the balkanization of iraq..

below is a chart for the timing of the first air strike... the ascendant lines up with obama's midheaven degree.

marjorie orr has some astrological comments up today titled "Iraq Strike - foot into the unknown" based partly on our conversation on the public forum on her site.

http://www.star4cast.com/index2f.asp?pa ... e.asp?id=1

adult photo sharing

O's SR

I did his solar for DC rather than Honolulu (I use birthplace for progressions, place of residence for existential -- returns &c -- charts. The MC of the DC is the ASC of the Honolulu chart ... 20 AQ on the ASC in DC ...