Japan horoscope

Phaethon is about 9 degrees Aries, conjunct Venus.

Does anyone know when the Japanese economic miracle started, and when it ended?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_p ... ic_miracle

Mars' antiscion is 4 degrees Libra 46 minutes, which squares IsisTranspluto. This point was transited on 11th March 2011 when Fukushima happened by Pluto in Capricorn. And Phaethon was 4.5 degrees Aries in mid March 2011.

Surely Mars represents a country's energy production? I don't know whether or not Fukushima was used for nuclear warfare purposes, but that too would come under Mars?

On 6th August 1945, when the Hiroshima bomb was dropped, transiting Neptune was 4 degrees Libra 22 minutes, conjunct the Japan chart's Mars' antiscion.
Last edited by fleur on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Fleur,

Thanks for opening up this thread. I have a strong personal interest in Japan; I started studying Zen Buddhism and Japanese martial arts at about age 14, later lived in the country for a while and married a woman from there.

Regarding the chart for the Meiji constitution, it's worth noting that it is an approximation due to the lack of an exact time.

I think that electricity is better represented by Uranus than by Mars. In this context, note that nuclear reactors use Uranium for energy production.

This is the chart for the tsunami hitting the Fukushima power plant.
According to John Hawkins' book Transpluto or Should We Call Him Bacchus the Ruler of Taurus?, Transpluto is frequently prominent in earthquake charts. At the time of the occurrence of this one, he was in the 1st house, standing somewhat apart from the other planets. When the ensuing tsunami arrived at Fukushima, he was conjunct the ASC. Moreover, there was an exact quincunx to Uranus and an exact opposition to Neptune. All three are in the last degree of their signs.

I just noticed that transiting Jupiter on 11th March 2011 was exactly conjunct Japan's Phaethon Venus conjunction.

I have noticed that transits to natal Phaethon can be life-changing, for both good or ill. You see them in lottery winner's charts, as well as when somebody's life is suddenly changed negatively.

Japan's Saturn is 16.5 degrees Leo, antiscion 13.5 degrees Taurus.

During Japan's economic miracle, IsisTranspluto in Leo was transiting Japan's Saturn.

This boom seemed to end around the time Pluto in Scorpio was transiting this same point in the late 1980's and early 1990's?

IsisTranspluto transits to natal Saturn are often about financial prosperity whereas Pluto transits to natal Saturn are often about financial loss. This might not be true for everybody, but it does seem to often be the case. When it isn't, this could be due to something in the natal aspects of Saturn?

michael

regarding the march 11 2011 chart you posted, i have a chart up on the thread fleur shared earlier with 18 leo rising off a 2:46:23 pm local time to the earthquake coordinates and specifically for the earthquake.. this differs from your 341pm impact chart to fukushima.. the earthquake chart is what you seem to be discussing which would have an earlier time..

18 degree fixed in the earthquake angles is closer to this ongoing saturn transit, not to mention the saturn at 16 leo that fleur also mentions earlier today... i am not sure which national chart is being used to generate this saturn position, without looking more closely.. now i see it at the top of the thread.. interestingly the midheaven axis is on the earthquake ascendant angle off the 246pm chart on the thread i have on fuskushima nuclear issue.. that is a strong cross over.

just thought i would mention all this. i haven't been able to follow skyscript closely lately..

James,

If you read my post carefully, you will see that I'm indeed presenting the chart for the wave hitting the nuclear reactor, not for the quake as such.

From Wikipedia:
The earthquake triggered a 13-to-15-metre (43 to 49 ft) maximum height tsunami that arrived approximately 50 minutes later. The waves overtopped the plant's 10 metres (33 ft) seawall, flooding the basements of the turbine buildings and disabling the emergency diesel generators at approximately 15:41.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima_ ... er#Tsunami

michael, i was aware of that and thought i articulated the difference in the 2 charts on the 2 different threads. it might be an idea to approach this thread on japan separately from the thread on fuskisama and everything related to that..

James,

I guess the part that got me confused was:
the earthquake chart is what you seem to be discussing which would have an earlier time..
...because I was not simply talking about the earth quake chart alone.

But I understand now what you mean: You would like to see this whole topic treated on your Fukushima thread where it properly belongs as I certainly agree.

The "problem" with threats is that they tend to develop their own dynamics sometimes; one thing leads to the next, and before you know it, you are talking about something which may belong somewhere else, really.

So if we happen to look particularly at Fukushima more, then, yes, we should revive that thread of yours. It may be best, then, that we all transfer our relevant posts there as to keep the continuity.