Solar Partial Eclipse - October 23, 2014

Hello all!

I am beginning to study the effects of eclipses in Mundane charts and I'd like the opinion of the more experienced regarding what they can say about the next eclipse and, specially, about material or ways to learn how to analyze them.
So here is what I see:

This is a Scorpio eclipse, therefore, of Mars nature. So we can expect dryness, fire, arson, violence, murder or war.

As for the climate, maybe we will have lightnings, hurricanes, drought. Since it is Scorpio, earthquakes can happen too.

My problem is when trying to analyze which countries may be affected by it. From the image we see the Eclipse will be visible on a great part of Mexico, United States and Canada.

However, the Sun and the Moon will be at angles in Indonesia, NE of China, East of Russia, Uruguay, Paraguay, NW of Brazil, Venezuela, Countries of Central-East Africa and Eastern Europe. Does this mean that the Eclipse will affect all these regions with the mentioned effects too?

Thank you very much!
Best Regards
Yair Alon
Kabbalist

Does this mean that the Eclipse will affect all these regions with the mentioned effects too?
Morinus would agree with this and in fact he counsels that the places where the cosmic event (not just eclipses, but lunations, great conjunctions etc) is on the angles are the places to watch.