putin

while the regime change crowd continues to stay focused on assad, i think it is no stretch of the imagination to see how the bigger picture focus is on putin and a regime change in russia.. just where this ends up in a few years time is anyone's guess, but i think it is important to work with what charts we have for vladimir putin and his presidency.

i believe i posted a few comments on southern cross's thread on a chart for russia about putin, but i would like to put them here on this thread for anyone who might miss what i think needs to be a focus on putin's amazing leadership abilities that coincide roughly around the time of his first position as president of russia.. below is the chart for this.

take a screenshot

to my mind the chart reflects the strong leadership abilities of putin.. it appears the election or timing of the process is always may 7th, as the next chart i have for his presidency from 2012 is also for may 7th.. this chart is shown below. one immediately notes the prominent jupiter in taurus which is also the location in the natal chart for oct 7 1952 which is generally considered the date of his birth by most astrologers..

screenshot windows

regarding putins natal chart, i presently favour a chart that has been arrived at by a few russian astrologers via a contest of sorts doing a rectification process.. the time they both arrived at is 8:35am oct 7 1952 st. petersburg.. below is this chart.

image url

i will try to add to this thread any relevant info i have to share astrologically. in the meantime i have played around with the concept of doing solar return charts off presidency charts.. earlier today i did one off the top chart - putins 2000 presidency chart.. below is what it looks like..

pc screenshot

one notes the challenging nature of this chart immediately and i would think this reflects the solar return to this presidency chart in so far as one can work with a technique like this... even without the use of this technique, the position of jupiter at 19 taurus 45 in putins natal chart which is also captured in the 2 presidency charts in close proximity have the transit of saturn to the opposition of this same jupiter and which i think makes for a more challenging time for his leadership.

that he has been demonized in the western media outlets is no lie... i was reading canada's national newpaper the globe and mail - todays edition - which has as it's lead story on the cover "The New World Order" which comes with 2 lead stories from john stackhouse and doug saunders.. in saunders article i quote under saunders heading "A new Cold War erupts: "But the Russian-provoked violence in Ukraine, including the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, certainly has changed the way people look at international affairs: Russia has not just been kicked out of the G8, but out of the old world of international co-operation." to me this is just a small part of the guilty without proof of anything rhetoric that substitutes for professional journalism today.. i use it to display the tarring and feathering of russia under the leadership of putin, but there are many other examples too many to choose from.. obamas speech at the un this past week where he listed the top three world concerns, ebola, russia and ISIS is shocking for the level of dishonesty or outright lies that has become a signature trademark of major public announcements coming out of the usa for a number of years..

i was thinking of putin today and have revisited this thread as a consequence...

i have no idea why i did the solar return chart off the 2000 presidency chart when i could have used the 2012 presidency chart... at any rate, putin has remained in the public lime light and his favourable rating within russia has only increased in a positive sense - kind of in direction opposite percentage to the way the western media has presented him...

i like using the 835am st. petersburg chart that some astrologers in russia presently use for putin - oct 7 1952..

i am unable to post charts at the present time and have fixed the ones in the above post in order that they continue to work...

the transits to putins 4 planets in libra are mostly this upcoming pluto mars conjunction in capricorn - square onto putins libra planets... the mars/pluto conjunction happens at about 21 capricorn 16 on april 26th...pluto is stationary retro in here and mercury is applying to a square to saturn.. moon applying to jupiter from leo is where i think something might happen, if it is going to happen.. that would be about april 24th..

i think this tension of the past few days with trump threatening to do some military attack in syria, while putin is saying he will retaliate looks ominous, but i think if anything is going to happen it won't happen til closer to april 24th mars/pluto conjunction...

this is a rambling post built on my following world events of the past few days... putin will be sworn in on may 7th 2018 - the official day of the russian presidents being sworn in.. i will do a chart for that closer to the time and hopefully postimage.org or .CC will be back up and running..

additional note... this upcoming mars/pluto conjunction at 21 cap is the last one before we get the mars/pluto conjunction march 23 - 2020 which happens at 24 capricorn with jupiter close by at 23 cap... so, it is kind of a precursor or warm up to what is lurking in that conjunction for 2020 here in april 2018...

regarding putins natal chart, i presently favour a chart that has been arrived at by a few russian astrologers via a contest of sorts doing a rectification process.. the time they both arrived at is 8:35am oct 7 1952 st. petersburg.. below is this chart.
I know several who use this chart - maybe it's the one to go for?

MW
Verum e

i have rounded off the time to 1205pm... it is somewhere close to this... 26 leo rising runs from about 1204 - 1209pm...

update.. from my studies, it seems the time is closer to 1215pm.. i have updated the chart to reflect this..

sun is obviously strong in this chart as ruler of the ascendant.. the opposition to jupiter is interesting.. it might indicate over extending oneself and taking more chances, or speculating... jupiter is in the 4th retro.. i suspect putins popularity will continue.. moon is on the south node - feeling unloved by the rest of the world maybe.. moon rules the 12th and is in the 6th... that doesn't seem especially positive, but the moon on the south node is more inclined to nurture others even if they haven't been properly nurtured and nourished themselves... not sure how one applies this to an inauguration chart! there is an emphasis on the 6th house generally... saturn forms a nice trine to the sun/midheaven which seems positive..

perhaps the most interesting aspect is the square between mercury and pluto... this aspect is with holding info, or sitting on something to use it for another time - kind of aspect.. obviously any leader of a major world power has to do this all the time.. i wonder what it means here? venus squared by neptune, while neptune 60 sun... i think i rely on aspects too much..

the midheaven/ascendant ( 3 caner 49) midpoint is at jupiter by hard aspect - 135.. that seems positive.. same midpoint as venus/mercury at 18 taurus something.. sun/moon midpoint is the same as the uranus/ascendant midpoint - so long as the time is not a lot different... the midheaven is not far off this midpoint either - which again is a positive as i read it..

i think one thing that is generally not realized about russia is just how advanced they are technologically, especially with regard to military equipment... lets hope we don't find out in this next 6 year term of putin..

and on another note - russian astrologer fined for predicting the outcome!
https://www.rt.com/politics/426154-russ ... president/

i liked this comment in the comment section :Predicting that Putin would win the election is a bit like predicting snow in Moscow in winter. Pretty much a dead cert.

edit to change chart to 1215pm, from 1205pm inauguration time..
Last edited by james_m on Tue May 08, 2018 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.