First Horary Chart: Relationships

Hi all,

Nice to meet you all! :D

This is my first post to the forums and also my first attempt at doing a horary chart ever. Hopefully I'll get better at doing this with more reading and experience as time goes on.

Anyway, I was looking at the following chart:

The question was asked on March 24, 2005 at 8:41 / Calgary, Alberta (Canada).
I was having second thoughts as to whether I should call X and invite her out to lunch whom I have not seen in years. The question asked was "Should I call X?", although the it should have been "Am I wasting my time here with her?".

Anyways, with my limited experience with horary I determined that the querent would be represented by Mercury (Gemini Acending), and she (the queisted) would be represented by Jupiter (Pisces in 11th). At least this confirmed that if anyone was going to make the call, it would be me.

However, from what I could see from the chart, I really don't have much of a chance from what I can tell. While the moon in 5th and Mercury/Jupiter forming conjuncts with Neptune suggest a possible attraction, Saturn in 3rd with with negative aspects to both Jupiter/Mercury indicate that this relationship can be nothing more than a fantasy. Even if I do try, it seems as if there is a price to pay? All in all, there is nothing positive I can find in this chart. The best I can hope for in making this phone call is to become her friend I think. How did I do? Am I off the mark in my assessment?

Even after all that, I am confused as to how I should interpret Pluto in 7th. It is square to Venus, the sun, and the moon. This seems to be significant to me somehow, but I am at a loss as to how to put it into context. Anyone have any ideas on this one?

I appreciate your help. Hopefully I can learn something from this.

Thanks for your your help in advance!

Karu*Star

Is that correct ?

Karu star, I also have a limited experience in horary, but I got some doubts about your significators...

1 - If she is your ex, and you have romantic interest in her, I think we should use the 7th house, even if she is your friend... I think if I got a crush in one of my friends, he stops being a 11th person and starts being a 7th :P

2 - If she really still your friend, being a ex you haven?t spoken in so long ? Maybe she have became just an acquaintance (?), an 3th house person...

3 - even if 2 is real, I still think you should use the 7th if you have romatic interest.

Hugs
Yuzuru

Re: Is that correct ?

yuzuru wrote:Karu star, I also have a limited experience in horary, but I got some doubts about your significators...

1 - If she is your ex, and you have romantic interest in her, I think we should use the 7th house, even if she is your friend... I think if I got a crush in one of my friends, he stops being a 11th person and starts being a 7th :P

Yuzuru

I agree. If you have an intense emotional interest in or attraction to the person in question, use the 7th.

Oops. After reading your replys I would have to concur that it would be better for me to use the 7th house. I would have to say that she would be a romantic interest for me. Thanks for the corrections! I'll have another look at the chart and see if anything changes.

Edit: Oops. It seems I was correct in the beginning due to an error I made (Picses is ruled by Neptune not Jupiter). If I use 7th House, it seems to be in Sag, which is ruled by Jupiter. Sorry about the initial mistake.

In horary we use the traditional rulers, so Saggitarius and Pisces both have the same ruler, Jupiter. :) So in this chart we have the same significator, whether we use the 11th or the 7th!