Just felt like mentioning this

With the general election here being called today, I was on the bus on my way home from the bank, feeling a bit cross as I was stuck in traffic, when a tabloid journalist called me. They do that sometimes.

Anyway, he checked I was really me, and then after mentioning the election announcement, asked if I did horaries. I said I could certainly do a horary if he wanted and then we got in a real muddle while I explained what a horary was as he didn't seem to know what he was asking for. It was a strange conversation to have on a bus.

Finally, finally, I got out of him that he wanted some astrological copy for a feature and wanted traditional astrology. Proper astrology. And the only traditional astrology word he knew was "horary". He was super happy when I told him of a whole variety of traditional hoops I could jump through. But he still wanted to make sure some horary was included, as they want to call me a horary astrologer. To make sure that I don't get confused with those modern types. And it doesn't look like they're doing anything airy fairy.

I've almost finished muddling through Bonatti's beseigmement rules and the photographer arrives in the morning.

So who infiltrated the tabloid press?

Hi Kim,
I was stuck in traffic, when a tabloid journalist called me. They do that sometimes.
Some people have all the fun! :D
He was super happy when I told him of a whole variety of traditional hoops I could jump through. But he still wanted to make sure some horary was included, as they want to call me a horary astrologer. To make sure that I don't get confused with those modern types. And it doesn't look like they're doing anything airy fairy.
Not fair to tease those of us who won't see the article. Any chance you can post an URL to the paper's site when it comes out (assuming it hasn't yet), where we might be able to read it please?

cheers
Sungem

Not fair to tease those of us who won't see the article. Any chance you can post an URL to the paper's site when it comes out (assuming it hasn't yet), where we might be able to read it please?
Will do. It didn't come out yet as they seem to be holding on most election coverage, and I guess this sort of stuff waits until there's a gap to be filled. Driving me potty waiting for my few nanoseconds of fame though :D

Kim