It is a thought provoking chart. First of all I have to confess that I don't use 'mid-points' so I have 'one less eye' for the analysis.

The main question in 'cheating' is not why it happened but is why it got exposed. We human have many failings and God keeps our secrets. I have tried my best but am unable to find from this chart that why it got exposed in the month of March. According to my calculations the affair was at its strongest in the month of November 2013 and should have been exposed in the month of February 2014. Maybe all the indications were there and the client was unable to see the things when they were crystal clear in the month of February 2014. So, my assessment is that

1. My knowledge is limited
2. Exposure in the month of February should have been obvious but the client was either busy or failed to see what was happening.
3. Exposure in the month of March in the whole scheme of overall event was a very 'minor event' which my knowledge is unable to see

The only event for March 2014 is renovation of the home to make it a better place. Maybe it is in actual sense. maybe it is in a figurative sense.
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/