Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Job loss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Sweeney

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Job loss Reply with quote

Howdy all

Lost my job yesterday.
I`m thinking of moving abroad but I`m not sure if transiting Saturn over my setting point as of next week, 60 from radical Saturn-Mercury in Aquarius conjunction in 9th is good enough.
Saturn isn`t the ideal helper although it is in sect and Hayz in my chart. Further more,the transit squares natal Moon in 10th and Uranus in 4th. I was fired after a conflict because of a female bureaucrat yesterday.Moon was approaching my natal Moon,increasing the tension.
In two months Saturn will be 60ş from Júpiter at MC in 9th house,if you prefer whole sign house.
I`m in Júpiter firdaria since early 2013, and recently,26 th September, started Júpiter/mars firdar
Any comments appreciated

Thanks
james_m

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi jack,

thanks for indirectly answering my question in your other post here in this one. you have saturn transiting the 7th house cusp, or setting point as you refer to it. that fits with the story in your previous post 'mysterious effects of astrology'..

i am sorry to hear of your loss of the job. it is interesting how being fired by a women coincides with a saturn transit squaring the moon/uranus opposition from the descendant. i can sort of visualize your chart based on the info you've shared.

in answer to your question about moving abroad, i would have to see your chart to answer more to my satisfaction, but based on what you say - saturn/mars conjunct in the 9th with a cluster of planets in aquarius perhaps does point to living abroad. i have a close friend born with saturn/mars/sun conjunct in aquarius on the midheaven - gemini rising - who has been living in berlin the past 18 years, although he is from canada. he has made his living as a musician travelling about different parts of europe, but is based in berlin. i'd have to see your chart, but maybe i don't have to and would say it is worth a shot moving abroad regardless.
Jack Sweeney

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
hi jack,

thanks for indirectly answering my question in your other post here in this one. you have saturn transiting the 7th house cusp, or setting point as you refer to it. that fits with the story in your previous post 'mysterious effects of astrology'..

i am sorry to hear of your loss of the job. it is interesting how being fired by a women coincides with a saturn transit squaring the moon/uranus opposition from the descendant. i can sort of visualize your chart based on the info you've shared.

in answer to your question about moving abroad, i would have to see your chart to answer more to my satisfaction, but based on what you say - saturn/mars conjunct in the 9th with a cluster of planets in aquarius perhaps does point to living abroad. i have a close friend born with saturn/mars/sun conjunct in aquarius on the midheaven - gemini rising - who has been living in berlin the past 18 years, although he is from canada. he has made his living as a musician travelling about different parts of europe, but is based in berlin. i'd have to see your chart, but maybe i don't have to and would say it is worth a shot moving abroad regardless.

Thanks James
Mars isn`t on 9th but on 8th , only the aquarius planets are in 9th along with capricorn Sun at the 9th cusp,
Berlin fits well your friend,it`s said to be a typical crazy Aquarian city.
I suppose Júpiter/Mars firdar is a strong travelling inclination.
And believing Grant Lewi,Saturn in 7th isn`t so much about loneliness but coming out of the shell(above the horizon).
I`ll have to wait and see
james_m

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi jack,

you are working with sidereal zodiac then? it appears so.. i like the grant lewi quote. thanks and good luck in whatever you end up doing. - james
Jack Sweeney

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
hi jack,

you are working with sidereal zodiac then? it appears so.. i like the grant lewi quote. thanks and good luck in whatever you end up doing. - james

No.Why you say that?
james_m

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Sweeney wrote:
james_m wrote:
hi jack,

No.Why you say that?

hi jack - it is always trickier to follow a poster who wants to say something about their chart but shares it in bits and pieces..

here is why :
Jack Sweeney wrote:
Howdy all

I know I`m in Jupiter Firdaria at the moment,but not sure about which decennial. I heard it`s 10 years and a few months for each planet. I wonder if anyone can help. I was born in February 1962 by day

Thanks in advance

and
Jack Sweeney wrote:

Thanks James
Mars isn`t on 9th but on 8th , only the aquarius planets are in 9th along with capricorn Sun at the 9th cusp

tell me how one gets a tropical capricorn sun when born in february 1962? i am having a hard time wrapping my head around that!
Jack Sweeney

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack,it`s January not February. I don`t recall writing february,must have been a typo
james_m

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, if you say so - thanks jack... there are some other inconsistencies in your collected commentary as well, but i won't go into it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: