Two small wins from the same Thunderball ticket.

I played Thunderball on the UK national lottery, on Monday 17th November at 13.32 hours, for two consecutive Wednesdays, 19th and 26th November. I used the same numbers for both plays.

On Wednesday 19th November I won ?10. On Wednesday 26th November I won ?5.

Not a fortune, but the odds of this happening must be quite high? I never win anything usually. Any statisticians here who can tell me the odds of that happening?

Also, I often wonder if the moment we purchase the ticket is the significant moment for lotteries?

I'm not sure of the probability, but it was quite low! I think Neptune on the Asc was important in giving the foresight - the inspiration, to buy the ticket at that time.

I have not done much research on the various lottery draws, but I would expect the time of buying the ticket, and the time of the draw to have some good aspects between the charts if the ticket won.

One interesting thing about your chart, the Moon is void, but you still won. Perhaps we should not be too worried about buying lottery tickets when the Moon is void - I have been until now :)

GB wrote:
One interesting thing about your chart, the Moon is void, but you still won. Perhaps we should not be too worried about buying lottery tickets when the Moon is void - I have been until now :)
Moon being void of course is something I learnt about from horary, but I suppose it is used in electional astrology too? I had never even considered it.

I tend to believe in fate, so the whole idea of electional astrology, being able to nudge fate, is something I haven't really thought much about.

Thanks for this comment, the Moon's position, void of course or what it was aspecting, hadn't entered my head.

Hi Fleur

With election and event charts, you also have to look at your natal chart.
Do you see anything which relates to your natal chart, including your natal 2nd and 5th house rulers, in the purchase chart?
Perhaps the angular Moon and 25 degrees of Scorpio being emphasised, might have some relevance to your natal chart?
Last edited by Gem on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

On average I buy a one pound Thunderball ticket every two weeks, and sometimes not at all for months on end, so I think this beats the law of averages. I bought a ticket yesterday, and it won ?3.

I know these amounts are so miniscule as to be silly, but I think over years I must have bought about twenty one pound Thunderball tickets a year and never won anything at all before. I was always so surprised how hard it is to get any of the numbers right. To win yesterday's ?3 I only got the Thunderball itself right, the other five numbers were wrong.

This is the chart for when I bought my ticket.

I won another ?5 on Thunderball on Wednesday 23rd December. I hadn't played for months. I had only bought one ?1 ticket. This is the chart of the time I bought the Thunderball ticket, at 4.02pm on Monday 21st December 2015.

I like Thunderball because it has more chance of winning smaller prizes, and only costs one pound to play. But the odds against winning anything are still relatively high.