Job loss

Howdy all

Lost my job yesterday.
I`m thinking of moving abroad but I`m not sure if transiting Saturn over my setting point as of next week, 60 from radical Saturn-Mercury in Aquarius conjunction in 9th is good enough.
Saturn isn`t the ideal helper although it is in sect and Hayz in my chart. Further more,the transit squares natal Moon in 10th and Uranus in 4th. I was fired after a conflict because of a female bureaucrat yesterday.Moon was approaching my natal Moon,increasing the tension.
In two months Saturn will be 60? from J?piter at MC in 9th house,if you prefer whole sign house.
I`m in J?piter firdaria since early 2013, and recently,26 th September, started J?piter/mars firdar
Any comments appreciated

Thanks

hi jack,

thanks for indirectly answering my question in your other post here in this one. you have saturn transiting the 7th house cusp, or setting point as you refer to it. that fits with the story in your previous post 'mysterious effects of astrology'..

i am sorry to hear of your loss of the job. it is interesting how being fired by a women coincides with a saturn transit squaring the moon/uranus opposition from the descendant. i can sort of visualize your chart based on the info you've shared.

in answer to your question about moving abroad, i would have to see your chart to answer more to my satisfaction, but based on what you say - saturn/mars conjunct in the 9th with a cluster of planets in aquarius perhaps does point to living abroad. i have a close friend born with saturn/mars/sun conjunct in aquarius on the midheaven - gemini rising - who has been living in berlin the past 18 years, although he is from canada. he has made his living as a musician travelling about different parts of europe, but is based in berlin. i'd have to see your chart, but maybe i don't have to and would say it is worth a shot moving abroad regardless.

james_m wrote:hi jack,

thanks for indirectly answering my question in your other post here in this one. you have saturn transiting the 7th house cusp, or setting point as you refer to it. that fits with the story in your previous post 'mysterious effects of astrology'..

i am sorry to hear of your loss of the job. it is interesting how being fired by a women coincides with a saturn transit squaring the moon/uranus opposition from the descendant. i can sort of visualize your chart based on the info you've shared.

in answer to your question about moving abroad, i would have to see your chart to answer more to my satisfaction, but based on what you say - saturn/mars conjunct in the 9th with a cluster of planets in aquarius perhaps does point to living abroad. i have a close friend born with saturn/mars/sun conjunct in aquarius on the midheaven - gemini rising - who has been living in berlin the past 18 years, although he is from canada. he has made his living as a musician travelling about different parts of europe, but is based in berlin. i'd have to see your chart, but maybe i don't have to and would say it is worth a shot moving abroad regardless.
Thanks James
Mars isn`t on 9th but on 8th , only the aquarius planets are in 9th along with capricorn Sun at the 9th cusp,
Berlin fits well your friend,it`s said to be a typical crazy Aquarian city.
I suppose J?piter/Mars firdar is a strong travelling inclination.
And believing Grant Lewi,Saturn in 7th isn`t so much about loneliness but coming out of the shell(above the horizon).
I`ll have to wait and see

you are working with sidereal zodiac then? it appears so.. i like the grant lewi quote. thanks and good luck in whatever you end up doing. - james
No.Why you say that?

Jack Sweeney wrote:

you are working with sidereal zodiac then? it appears so.. i like the grant lewi quote. thanks and good luck in whatever you end up doing. - james
No.Why you say that?
hi jack - it is always trickier to follow a poster who wants to say something about their chart but shares it in bits and pieces..

here is why :
Jack Sweeney wrote:Howdy all

I know I`m in Jupiter Firdaria at the moment,but not sure about which decennial. I heard it`s 10 years and a few months for each planet. I wonder if anyone can help. I was born in February 1962 by day

Thanks in advance
and
Jack Sweeney wrote: Thanks James
Mars isn`t on 9th but on 8th , only the aquarius planets are in 9th along with capricorn Sun at the 9th cusp
tell me how one gets a tropical capricorn sun when born in february 1962? i am having a hard time wrapping my head around that!