Death of Ed Tamplin

I only learned today attending a webinar run by two Australian astrologers about the sad passing of Ed Tamplin. Ed apparently died on October 7th last year. There is a memorium page for him below:

https://www.faainc.org.au/ed-tamplin-in-memoriam/

Ed Tamplin was one of the most prominent members of the Australian astrological community. He was also probably the primary authority on mundane astrology in Australia. I often consulted his website if I wanted well informed astrological insights on political developments in Australia.

Incredibly Ed Tamlin died the day before the renowned French mundane astrologer Andre Barbault who passed away on October 8th 2019.

They both left us an astrological legacy that will be long remembered.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Like you Mark, I was waylaid by the news of Ed's passing.

We corresponded regularly on Facebook and would cross-promote each other's astrological projects and writing. Although I'd no idea at all that he was in a health battle.

I don't have much more to share other than my agreement with your impressions of Ed.

I recall being depressed for months afterward whenever I'd log into Facebook and realize there wouldn't be an Ed post that month.

A dear soul and fantastic astrologer. Was honored to have 'known' him, even just through the cyber realm.

Frederick
www.astroinquiry.com