is this right or wrong to ask for good will?

to ask you to look in the composite chart even if I usually dont participate on this forum and i am asking you for your knowledge and good will to tell me why can I not forget this scorpio for 2,5 years now and it is a big pain an it is lasting and lasting... and somehow he is coming back in my life even if I moved to another country

alen-15.november 1976 ,Novo mesto, Slovenia, 10.00 AM
natalie-22.december 1973,Ljubljana, Slovenia, 18.45 PM

Horary

Hello, Natalie, sorry that you cant forgive this guy... we all have our quote of platonic passions, deceptions and painful break ups, but the best to do is go ahead and find someone better... I know I did, you can do it too :brows

Now, about your question, I dont think is an horary question, because it deals with "emotionals whys" that I think are best suited for Tarot !

Horary is more apropriated to find your dog, or to know if you can get a promotion or a new boyfriend... is not very well equiped to tell the motive of your spiritual quests.

sorry, remember to always look forward
Yuzuru

ok...

ok
then check if I will have new boyfriend and if I will be promoted soon.
:))))))))))) can you ??? :))))) especially for new boyfriend :))))))))
Thank you for your reply. And yes I will forget him. It is time. Thanks God!
It is just that sometimes are these long blue minutes, when memories can hurt so much that you think that you will never forget...Basically you will never it is just the point in if it hurts or not...
Thank you for your reply. have a beautiful day!
Natalie