A weird love chart

Dear Forum,

Few weeks ago, my girl friend and I split up in a very weird circumstances. Although there was absolutely nothing wrong in our relationship, yet just like this the whole relationship went down the drain. Yesterday I decided to create a chart to see if we were supposed to get back together and the results seemed a bit too weird.
Can someone have a look at tell me what exactly is happening?
Following are the details of the chart:

Time: 1521 (CET = -2 GMT)
Date: 12th of April, 2005
4.20 E
50.50 N
Placidus

I would really appreciate your input in this matter.

I wish you all well,

Ash

My thoughts

Ash, first of all, if you really want to do an horary chart, I think you should always use Regiomontanus, because if you don?t you will have strange results, as the rules horary use are really strict, and made in the Regio method.

I was making your chart, but I didnt understand your time... isnt Brussels GMT +1 ?

In my chart I got it 28Leo25, Moon 7Gem35, if it is correct, tell me and I will try an interpretation.
Yuzuru

Thank you Yuzuru for your reply.
You are right, Brussels is +1.

I believe I need to give some back ground as well, as in the horary astrology the background has a lot of relevance.

My girl friend and I were considered to be a sort of perfect couple. Everything was fine but more less 2 weeks ago, I went to work. While leaving for work, we kissed each other and she told me that she really loved me, yet in the evening when I came back from work, she told me that it was over.
I tried to understand, why, but I couldn't get any real reason. Thus my decision to draw a chart and see what were the reasons which caused such impact and if this whole was a temporary separation or permanent.
To make the things even more clear, our synastry charts matched to a very higher extent.

Someone else told me that during the mercury retrograde, Aries(my girlfriends sign) make such decisions and they are subject to change. Thus my previous question, if retrograde aspects impact in the horary astrology.

It does saddens me and simultaneously hurts enormously to see everything fall apart just like this because it had been the really first time in my life that I committed to someone.
So, I look forward to some explanations and understandings.
I also thank you in advance and wish you well.
Ash