how to interpret two contradicting houses of same lord

learned members had a question

have seen that sometimes two houses of same lord in a chart maybe in a good and a bad house..

say Capricorn in 5th and aquarius in 6th with 5th lord Saturn in 10th house..what will be saturns role in such a scenario

similarly Gemini in 6th house and virgo in 9th house..which house will decide how mercury plays out..

5th house saggi and 8th house pisces..Jupiter becomes a benefic or be adverse..

help appreciated,

when you find both the house lord same then go to the karaktatva of plenet if the same house is in karaktatva then his intencity for result in melifis is less then his positon ex.in vargo asc six lord is saturn and karak of six house is also saturn in acquris fix airy elments sutable for saturn for six house result fix employmet /retier age promotion .in5th house karak jupitor lord 4.7 dual sign lord and in 5th house cpricon movable sign /earthy element saturn acting slow (earthy) airy plents (movable)but delay so employment get in last date of expiery resum date/get promotion inearly jupitor kark for that .
I LOVE UNIVERSE

In the past I had not given emphasis to the ascendant sign as such, but had looked to the ascendant lord and aspects to that planet. I was quite surprised at the results when I compared the sidereal ascendants (Krishnamurti) of physicists and race car drivers. There were 60 charts of race car divers, and 53 charts in the ADB physicists file. I added the first 7 names from the astronomers file so there were 60 charts in each group.
aliii

zeeshan002 wrote:In the past I had not given emphasis to the ascendant sign as such, but had looked to the ascendant lord and aspects to that planet. I was quite surprised at the results when I compared the sidereal ascendants (Krishnamurti) of physicists and race car drivers. There were 60 charts of race car divers, and 53 charts in the ADB physicists file. I added the first 7 names from the astronomers file so there were 60 charts in each group.
I thought this quote looked familiar. It's part of something I wrote on the link below. I don't know why or how it has been posted now by zeehan002??
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... %20drivers
Last edited by Therese Hamilton on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Very odd Therese - the only post of a new member. I've suspended that account. Clearly there's no relevance to this thread anyway, so it looks like someone just doing something pointless for the pointlessness of it all.