Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

John Denver's Career and Death using Zodiacal Releasing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoidsoft

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:59 pm    Post subject: John Denver's Career and Death using Zodiacal Releasing Reply with quote

I just published a youtube video on this technique which goes into the trigon lords, and conditions of when to swap fortune and spirit according to Valens:

http://youtu.be/9znwFxotTsg

Comments are welcome...
Zagata

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Curtis,

Thanks for the video.

I cannot say for other accidents of this native, but for death the Fortune Aphesis makes much more sense.
Take a look:

In 1997, the year of death, he hits the Deadly Place (Fortune 8th) where the Moon as significator of the body is present. About 3 days before death he started a 3rd and 4th level with Leo where Zeus the ruler of the Deadly Place is, of course ruled by the Sun in 8th of death: The lord of the 3rd in the 8th - an indication that the death comes through a travel accident or a sibling, or abroad etc.

Of course, the Spirit Aphesis also makes sense with Kronos ruling the 2nd level and being the lord of the place of death and the lord of the Deadly Place Zeus being diametrical to the L2 zoidion. The 3rd level is not telling whereas the 4th really is, by ibeing the place of death and having the Sun and the lord of the Asc.
It is just that the symbolism does not quite make the same sense the way I see it.

I will skip the longevity calculations.
In the Decennials the Sun takes over the new sequence in Dec 96 and is the sole ruler. There are 3-4 screaming indications for death in the revolution.

On the day of death Ares LoY is diametrical to the natal Asc within 1 portion and Aphrodite, present in the profected Asc, is diametrical within 1 portion to natal Ares, exalted lord of the 8th of death.

This is really a textbook case.

https://100percentastrology.wordpress.com/
zoidsoft

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Konrad posted something about Serapio and the lots switching based upon advice on pg 5 here:

http://www.hellenisticastrology.com/translations/serapion-definitions.pdf

I think that when the lots of fortune and spirit swap, that to some extent one can combine the meanings in the same place.
Tom

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who haven't seen Curtis' presentation, I warmly recommend it. There is a great deal of information in it and as is stated above, it is a textbook case. You get an awful lot for your 20 minutes of time.
Marius Cojoc

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msg deleted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: