Hi Curtis,

Thanks for the video.

I cannot say for other accidents of this native, but for death the Fortune Aphesis makes much more sense.
Take a look:

In 1997, the year of death, he hits the Deadly Place (Fortune 8th) where the Moon as significator of the body is present. About 3 days before death he started a 3rd and 4th level with Leo where Zeus the ruler of the Deadly Place is, of course ruled by the Sun in 8th of death: The lord of the 3rd in the 8th - an indication that the death comes through a travel accident or a sibling, or abroad etc.

Of course, the Spirit Aphesis also makes sense with Kronos ruling the 2nd level and being the lord of the place of death and the lord of the Deadly Place Zeus being diametrical to the L2 zoidion. The 3rd level is not telling whereas the 4th really is, by ibeing the place of death and having the Sun and the lord of the Asc.
It is just that the symbolism does not quite make the same sense the way I see it.

I will skip the longevity calculations.
In the Decennials the Sun takes over the new sequence in Dec 96 and is the sole ruler. There are 3-4 screaming indications for death in the revolution.

On the day of death Ares LoY is diametrical to the natal Asc within 1 portion and Aphrodite, present in the profected Asc, is diametrical within 1 portion to natal Ares, exalted lord of the 8th of death.

This is really a textbook case.
Ancient and Chinese Astrology:

https://www.100percentastrology.com/

For those who haven't seen Curtis' presentation, I warmly recommend it. There is a great deal of information in it and as is stated above, it is a textbook case. You get an awful lot for your 20 minutes of time.