Romney next US President?

I hinted in my article in the election of 2012 that Romney, if he chooses to run, would be in a prime position to win in 2016:

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-file ... n2012.html

Let me say first off that I don't agree with his policies, but I'm not one of those who is easily manipulated into falling off the democrat or republican side of the same corporate party. What I've been noticing is that the candidates that the corporate media seems intent on grooming for their secretarial position of POTUS all seem to have natal chart indicators for revolution. For instance Hillary's Mars / Saturn in 10th doesn't bode well for the leadership and Romney's Moon / Jupiter in Scorpio 7th doesn't look good for the people (Moon is in Fall).

It generally isn't useful to guess who wins the presidency on short notice when the 2 party system has already selected its nominees. This is because if the race is tight, the charts will generally be saying the same thing (the equivalent of Valens "achrematistikos" (not telling) scenario). And if the race is one sided, then the astrology typically suggests the same.

I bring this up now because the current political "zeitgeist" suggests that Romney has no chance whatsoever, whereas his chart is saying something that we are all having a difficult time seeing: that he could very well be the next US president. Sometimes charts are not very telling, but other times they will scream at you. This is one of those times. Since I don't believe in absolute pre-determination, I will say that this outcome is predicated upon his decision to run. Otherwise the same indications could suggest an extrordinarily successful business venture.

In particular I want to point out that in 2016, he will be in a 10th house profection year starting on his birthday in March. Later in the summer (July) he moves into a 10th from fortune spirit period. Since the onset of these periods is a bit late for nomination, it could be that he runs as an independent against both democrat and republican nominees. In a 3 way race between Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney, voters might opt finally for "independent" (though he will be anything but) due to being sick of the obvious deja vu of the other choices.

Chart is for the period just before the election:
The medieval variant of the annual profection pointer also points to his natal Sun on election day. I'm using a slightly rectified birth time of 9:55 am because the lot of exaltation would then be in Cancer (which was activated when Romney became governor of Massachusetts.

Notice where the transiting south node is though.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

The article in this link gives a sunrise chart for Chris Christie (no time of birth known) http://mountainastrologer.com/tma/a-fateful-election

He is getting a lot of transits (Chiron in 13 degrees Pisces and Uranus in 17 degrees Aries giving antiscion 13 degrees Virgo) to his natal Sun in 13 degrees Virgo, and in a couple of years' time will get transits to his natal Sun from Neptune in 13 degrees Pisces and Pluto in 17 degrees Capricorn (gives antiscion 13 degrees Sagittarius).

If his Sun is on a chart angle, that could make him quite powerful.

The man is intelligent. Probably make a good president.

Let me say first off that I don't agree with his policies, but I'm not one of those who is easily manipulated into falling off the democrat or republican side of the same corporate party. What I've been noticing is that the candidates that the corporate media seems intent on grooming for their secretarial position of POTUS all seem to have natal chart indicators for revolution.
Gee Curtis, tell us how your really feel. :brows

Allow me to speak for the zeitgeist albeit with an astrology background.

In particular I want to point out that in 2016, he will be in a 10th house profection year starting on his birthday in March. Later in the summer (July) he moves into a 10th from fortune spirit period. Since the onset of these periods is a bit late for nomination, it could be that he runs as an independent against both democrat and republican nominees. In a 3 way race between Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney, voters might opt finally for "independent" (though he will be anything but) due to being sick of the obvious deja vu of the other choices.
You're exactly right that in most cases by July we already have a winner. March, however, is the middle of primary season, so this could fit. However it is extraordinarily unlikely that any third party candidate would wrest the necessary electoral votes to win the general election and even if he or she denied someone a full majority of electoral votes, the election then gets tossed into the House of Representatives and the 3rd party candidate will not have the support to win and either a Democrat or more likely a Republican, given the House makeup will be elected President.

But there is a scenario that fits your prediction. Romney runs in the primaries, and no GOP candidate emerges with enough delegates to claim the nomination. Let's speculate for the sake of speculation a Bush, Cruz, Romney split. That would mean a convention floor fight, with Romney possibly being acceptable to both the GOP leadership and the right wing base. Then with those astrological happenings, Romney could emerge as a compromise candidate, and then emerge victorious in the general election in November.

Personally I don't see this, but that has to do with personal political opinions not astrology. The astrology you pointed out is really interesting. Thanks for the post.

Tom wrote:But there is a scenario that fits your prediction. Romney runs in the primaries, and no GOP candidate emerges with enough delegates to claim the nomination. Let's speculate for the sake of speculation a Bush, Cruz, Romney split. That would mean a convention floor fight, with Romney possibly being acceptable to both the GOP leadership and the right wing base. Then with those astrological happenings, Romney could emerge as a compromise candidate, and then emerge victorious in the general election in November.
That would time well with the 10th house profection and seems a more likely scenario. Any idea on Jeb Bush's birth time? 8:50 pm leaves the lots at the edge of their signs and 5 minutes either way could cause the chronocrators to be off by a generation.
Curtis Manwaring

According to this site http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Jeb_Bush Jeb and this one http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bush,_Jeb (Rodden A rating,) Bush was born at 8:50 pm, Feb. 11, 1953 in Midland, Texas.

Realistically, I think that the Republicans do risk fragmenting the votes with their primaries, with so many Tea Party ultra-conservatives hinting they will enter the race. This could boost the chance of Romney, a "business Republican" getting the election, given the truism that the parties speak to their base during the primaries, but need a more centrist candidate to win the general election.

BTW, both Bush and Obama were in their 10th from fortune spirit periods when they were elected to POTUS. Bush started his Leo 10th from fortune period in 1998 which lasts 19 years and has a loosing of the bond to darkness in 2016. This was one of the things that with all the war crimes of that admin, I wonder if Jeb gets taken out by association for something his older brother did. This happens Jan 30, 2016, just over a year from now. He is currently in the focus period (the encounter of the domicile lord Sun in Cancer). When it looses the bond to darkness early 2016 that will activate Saturn which is heavily combust in the 12th and in a strong phasis state.

However while spirit goes into the relatively nasty period of Virgo in 2017, shortly before that (for fortune) he goes into a Leo bond loosing from Aquarius general period. This actually looks quite favorable, so I think that whatever happens to surface that he probably will never face any charges. I'm by no means certain about how the releasing's for Bush 43 will turn out. I just happen to find the timing of this interesting. They suggest some kind of reversal that happens in relation to the previous 19 years.
Curtis Manwaring

Tom wrote:Well we might want to rethink this one:

http://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-says- ... 56692.html
What is there to rethink? I didn't predict that he would run. I said that if he did that he might very well end up as next US president. I said this in the original post:
Since I don't believe in absolute pre-determination, I will say that this outcome is predicated upon his decision to run. Otherwise the same indications could suggest an extrordinarily successful business venture.
Curtis Manwaring

I think the announcement chart is interesting as it activates Mars and Mercury:
The times are almost completely dominated by Mars and Mercury for Romney's actions (spirit releasing). Since the general times are Capricorn and Saturn is in Leo (in aversion), the doctrine of participation (Antiochus) suggests that Mars is the general lord since it can cast a ray into Cap by sextile.
Notice where Mars happens to be transiting. It is conjunct Mercury. Mars has significations for cutting, severing, etc, but Mercury is retrograde both by transit and in the nativity. It is a general rule that once you say you're not running, your support never recovers, but we live in unusual times. Could Mercury Rx indicate that he changes his mind?

How did Romney leave the door open slightly Tom?
Curtis Manwaring

Is it enough to look at ZR by themselves, or should you always look at other techniques too? If so, the next question would be which ones?

I myself am very fond of profections and in this case at least this method tells the story well I think.

Romneys profected ASC moved into Capricorn on his last birthday, making Saturn Lord of the year. Romneys natal Saturn is in detriment in Leo in opposition to Venus, which is Lord (or Lady) of the profected 10th house. On Jan 30th transiting Saturn has recently moved into his 7th house conjuncting his South Node, squaring his natal Mars in the natal 10th and squaring transiting Venus, echoing the natal Saturn-Venus aspect. In his 2014 Solar Return Romney has Saturn (LoY) retrograde and squaring SR Mercury, the natal ASC ruler, which could point to his change of mind. There are, of course, many other aspects, but these are some of the major ones I noticed.

ea

ea wrote:Is it enough to look at ZR by themselves, or should you always look at other techniques too? If so, the next question would be which ones?

I myself am very fond of profections and in this case at least this method tells the story well I think.. There are, of course, many other aspects, but these are some of the major ones I noticed.

ea
I mentioned profections at the start of this thread, but not the current one; the one of 2016 which is a 10th house profection year. Of course other techniques such as PD's, Decennials, etc, but I haven't had time to post.
Curtis Manwaring