Hi Scorpio711 :D ,

in case you have not seen my last question I will write it again.

Is it possible that the guy having still feelings for me might be the one I have not seen for so many years instead of the recent one whom I have just broken up with :-? ?

It would REALLY make much more sense...!

Thanks,
LittleMermaid :???: .

Hello again!

Excuse me for being skeptical here, but why do you think this guy you split up with so long ago would still have strong feelings for you - if there was so much love between you why did you split up in the first place? I can't pull anymore out of that chart. If you feel there is still something between you and this guy then contact him and find out - if he hasn't found another partner in the mean time. I personally think you're better off moving on completely from both of them. No one ever likes hearing that sort of news - I know I don't but sometimes you have to take a reality check and as much as it hurts starting afresh is sometimes the only option.

Kind regards

Jacky

Hi Scorpio711,

thanks for your reply :D. Since you have mentioned that one of those two guys does love me and the other does not - my assumption was that since with the guy I have not seen for so long there was a really deep love involved I think of him as the one who still does love me. The recent guy was not someone to have "the butterflies in the stomach" from. Nevertheless, you are right that I should move on from both of them in any case :D .

LittleMermaid :) .