New book combining traditional and modern prediction

Hi All,

I wanted to let Skyscripters know about a new book on prediction I just published by my Turkish colleague Oner Doser, who is a leading astrologer in Istanbul. The back cover verbiage follows, and you can read a PDF excerpt at www.bendykes.com/astroprediction.php. I am offering free shipping on the book until next Friday, February 13!

"This new work by popular Turkish astrologer ?ner D??er embodies an important new trend in astrology: the harmonizing of traditional and modern techniques for contemporary astrologers.

"In this first English edition, D??er presents numerous powerful and ancient techniques for natal charts, focusing on the use of "time lords": planets and places which manage one's life, in order, for various amounts of time.

"The traditional techniques here include: Ptolemy's Ages of Man, triplicity periods, distributions or directions through the bounds, primary directions, profections, and firdaria. Contemporary techniques include secondary progressions, solar arcs, and transits.

"Of special importance is the combination of techniques, such as transits to a solar return, or in conjunction with firdaria periods. With concluding chapters on eclipses and solar returns, D??er provides valuable advice for using these techniques in rectification."
www.bendykes.com
Traditional Astrology Texts and Teaching

Oner is a very active, experienced and influential Turkish astrologer. I've noticed over the last couple of decades how some very good international astrologers don't get the widespread international recognition they deserve because English is not their first language. It is good to see English translations being made available of modern works written in other languages, rather than just vice versa.