Going to give these a whirl today:-

Lingfield 16:10 - Golden Bullet (Ma)

Uttoxeter 14:20 - Regal Diamond (Su)

Uttoxeter 14:50 - Silent Movie (Sa)

Uttoxeter 17:20 - Mortlestown & River Purple (Mo)
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

I have found a method from which i can find winning horses...my method doesn't require jockey colors, names, weights or their date of birth...

I do not even make a horary chart...i just do it with race start time and the number of horses running...i do not even look at odds, yet i get a idea or a confirmation that so and so horse will win...and i am right most of the times.

I have found a method from which i can find winning horses...my method doesn't require jockey colors, names, weights or their date of birth...

I do not even make a horary chart...i just do it with race start time and the number of horses running...i do not even look at odds, yet i get a idea or a confirmation that so and so horse will win...and i am right most of the times.
Sounds a bit like intuition at best, or, (and most likely), trolling
i get a idea
Question: As this is an astrology forum, what is the point of your post, considering, as you state, you don't cast a chart for the race?

Please be advised that although most readers of this forum, I'm sure, are open to new ideas, please be warned that bullshit's weeded out fairly systematically.

Look forward to your reply. 8)

Mod Wasp mk2 wrote:

Sounds a bit like intuition at best, or, (and most likely), trolling
i get a idea
Not just intuition. My method is of a mix of western and vedic astrology.

Sounds a bit vague.

Can you have a look at the following races and advise accordingly, please?

Cheltenham 26th Jan

12.40 - 14 runners
1.50 - 20 runers
2.25 - 8 runners
3.00 - 14 runners

Thanks.

GB wrote:You didn't post your predictions to show us how good your method is.

Is anyone surprised ...
I have been reading all the comments in this thread...plus there was another thread titled "Evening horse racing doesn't work"....i wanted to just say there are methods which work every time, be it evening or noon...