Will I be succesfull with my career/Is that job good for me?

Hello forum,

Below is the question I have avoided to ask for a very long time, because I was always afraid to see a not positive outcome. I believe it is now time to make a decision i.e. Going on with my current job or leave it ...

Background : I decided to work in a new field about 3 years ago, and I am running my own business. Job has not gone as I have planned, and I have never managed to earn enough money to make a living. Hoping that things will change sooner or later, I have put so much effort in my job, but no gain... So, I asked the question;

"Will I be succesfull with my career ?, Is that job good for me ? "

http://i64.tinypic.com/292ps7l.jpg

Here is my prediction :

Jupiter, ruler of 1st., is now retro and peregrine in the 7th. separeted by sextile from Saturn in 10th and separated an opposition from Mars in 1st.
Jupiter rx, and peregrine, but in the 7th. shd be saying that I can take action, but all these efforts are somehow ruined and/or not enough.
Jupiter sextiling Saturn, in its malefic degrees, in 10th. shows diffuculties I have had. Saturn is to go retro soon. So, Jupiter and Saturn will be in aspect for a very long time, plus two heavy planets simply say, I will be having more diffulculties in my current career life.

I am doing a 5th. House business, so commission is involved so that the 8th. House
Mars, L8, in Aires in its own sign, but in its malefic terms, is soon to move into Taurus, where it will be at this detriment
Venus, L2, in Aires is already in its detriment and is also retro.

Moon, ruler of 5th, - the ruler of job I am doing - is at the detriment of Jupiter, in Virgo.
Moon has already separated by trine from Jupiter rx. Moon now opposses Saturn and trines Mars, and puts both malefics back to aspect. So, I keep on feeling stuck and frustared at the detriement of Jupiter -the ruler of me and career- in Virgo.
Moon's bringing Jupiter and Saturn back to aspect. That is to say I will keep on having diffuculties/ obstacles with my career
As if this is not enough, Moon also puts Jupiter and Mars back to aspect. Once again, Mars , as the ruler of 8th. puts dissappointment and anguish at one side and Jupiter, me, on the other side in a relationship/ partnership house .

So, I look at Moon's last aspect which is a sextile to Mars, the ruler of 8th , showing my dissapointment. Moon, then becomes VOC.

Well.. No, I will not be successful with my career and this job is not good for me... Just like sand castles blown by wind, all my efforts are ruined, once more - just like other ones in different realms of life. But this very one, it was just for me and kids:( Life...

What wld. You say friends ? Being also the astrologer of this chart, as you'd see I am under combustion. Is there any thing I am missing ?

Any comments are welcome.

Wish you the best.
Breeze

Thanks for your time, and prediction. I am really happy to hear what you are saying.

However, I do not understand why this translation of light is promising i.e. First, Moon will be carrying Jupiter's light to Saturn by an opposition which is a hard aspect. You know Lily's quotewhere he says, one can regret later, if the thing is perfected by opposition

Plus, Saturn wld. Receive Moon from his triplicity in Gemine . But Sag, is not the triplicity or exaltation of Moon. So, there seems to be not a strong mutual reception between Saturn and Moon, which wld. Make me think that this translation of light will be beneficial at my end.

And Moon's condition ... She is not only at the detriment of Jupiter, yet it is peregrine, and at the bottom of chart. Moon's dispositor Mercury is in its detriment and in the 12th, and under combustion. Although Moon is a cardinal house, it is not a strong Moon.

I also re-read below thread from you where the same significators/ career related quotes were included.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... highlight=

I predicted the Saturn, as obstacles/ my sorrow because it rules 12th.. I think you assign Saturn some other meaning than mine, and I wld. Be happy to hear what it is.

I have been critiesied in the past with the idea that I was pushing/ forcing people with my further questions who volunteered their time to my charts already, where my intention was ONLY to have a better understanding of horary.

Therefore, the same intention is here, just to have a better understanding of horary/ this chart.

Cheers
Breeze

Breeze wrote:Below is the question I have avoided to ask for a very long time, because I was always afraid to see a not positive outcome. I believe it is now time to make a decision i.e. Going on with my current job or leave it ...

Background : I decided to work in a new field about 3 years ago, and I am running my own business. Job has not gone as I have planned, and I have never managed to earn enough money to make a living. Hoping that things will change sooner or later, I have put so much effort in my job, but no gain... So, I asked the question;

"Will I be succesfull with my career ?, Is that job good for me ?"
I wouldn't say you're combust in this chart... Jupiter is your significator and it isn't combust... but I think I can see what you mean because the Sun is conjunct the Ascendant within 5 degrees. That means you need to understand what the Sun represents here but it doesn't fit the definition of combustion or being under sunbeams. The Sun rules the 6th house so it is saying something about how important 6th house matters are in the question you've asked. You've said that you work in a 5th house job so the 6th house presumably isn't talking about the line of work you're in. It's something that needs bringing to light.

The 5th house is made prominent by the Moon ruling it, with the Moon being strongly angular. You've said that your work has a 5th house nature so the Moon's position could well be highlighting something about that. If it's not about that then it would be highlighting something about other 5th house topics. Something about the 5th house is hugely important and needs bringing to light along with the 6th house topic.

The other thing that seems to be strong to my eye is the fact that your significator is retrograde. Your being signified in this question as a Jupiterian person, but turned retrograde, is something I'd want to bring attention to. You're clearly not in your usual good spirits about this, and the Moon in opposition to Saturn, both angular, backs that up. Feeling like you don't belong, but you don't yet feel there's a way for you to escape, springs to mind, but it's just one possibility I'd check into.

There's a lot more in the horary chart but the above are the factors I'd want to get solid meaning out of to help myself be clear about where I am and what's at the root of it if it were my chart.

MW
"As thou daily conversest with the heavens, so instruct and form thy minde according to the image of Divinity" ~ William Lilly

Thanks so much MW for volunteering your time and for all that prediction...

Today, I have started working on some further prediction about my chart which I have not able to finish yet.

Re-looking at the chart and viewing the underlying reason to cast this chart, I assign Mercury as the new job. Due to the poor condition of Mercury, a new job is not a good option I wld. Say.

With regards to Sun, from the moment I erected the chart, I have not been able to assign any meaning to it, except from two things;
One is that, as being the almuten of 1st, Sun is my main significator because it has more dignities then Jupiter rx. - and actually, I was building my further prediction as the Sun main significator.
After reading your comments, I understand it is not the correct use of Sun as main significator.
Health issues - I put this option aside as it is not relevant to Question.

I can not assign any meaning to it related to work place, collogues - but there might be - may be I am not aware of yet or I do not admit yet. I will re think about it.

All your comments have been a guide for me. I will now work the chart accordingly, and hope to come back with accurute analyzes.

Before I go MW - I have SN in the 10th. Conjucting Saturn in my natal. The reason I was trying to find out more and more about SN/NN is actually the career reasons.

Back in September, I burst into tears, when astrologer told me that there was nothing much to do with SN in the 10th, beside the fact that my natal wld do a CEO all aro?nd the world.

And now that chart...

Thanks so much again.
Breeze

All right, I think I get it.

When I asked the question, money was on mind. i.e. Wld. I ever have the enough money to run my life as long as I was in this job, or if I wld. Go deep down and deep down. You know just like one's being in marsh - he wld. get more into it as long as he tries to get out of it. This is literally what I am now going through in moneywise.

Moon, does not only describe my job's nature, also my kids.

Moon, angular and conjucting IC, making Moon so strong . That is to say how important I find my job with the belief that this job wld. provide me and the kids necessary means if I was succesfull. Plus, job's 5th. House nature also fit my Jupiterian traits.

Moon, as feelings, just at the bottom of chart, I do not feel great.

Looking from that perspective, I predict Sun as my urge for power. Not only the power to have my control over my life, and to live my Jupiterian traits, but Sun also a father to my kids ( providing them better schools, courses, activities, fun holidays etc.)

Yes, Jupiter rx is not at its good sipirits, I am loosing faith that that I will be sucessful with my job. And yes, I wanna escape either to a new job or back to home ( Housewife ) I am no way the fan of two alternatives, but both are in mind.

And what about taking Sun into the picture as my other significator, or may be as the main significator ? It is the almuten of 1st. , being peregrine, but exalted in the 1st. It has more dignities than Jupiter.

I just wonder if I am accurute with asisgning meanings to Moon and Sun ?
Any comments are welcome.

Cheers.
Breeze