Thank you for your detailed answer, Tom.
I just wanted to get some feedback from people who didn't know anything about the individual.
I saw (mostly through receptions) some of what you said in germ in the chart but not at all to that extent! So this mode-focused chart is indeed interesting.

Well, Matthew, what about trade-union or women right?

astrocorreia wrote:Since we`re talking about angular planets- Im having some difficulty connecting to internet.
J?piter is currently on my IC.I moved south for professional reasons and am living in a suite of a former Hotel,with swimming pool,large corridors where I can jog(reminds me of The Shining) and alone.
You can`t get more J?piter IC than this.
It is opposite my natal J?piter MC. The hotel is farther from work than i expected(50 min walk)
Hi

To add to the symbolism,Jupiter rules my 7th. Of the two other people who live in the former hotel,one is a beautiful blonde. She lives in the room beneath mine ( IC J?piter) .My only concern is the approaching square from Mars in my 12th of self-undoing.
I`m normally a bit of a loner( I cal myself a false introvert..or false extrovert) as Saturn rules MC and isn`t far from it in 9th house,but jupiter at MC cusp makes me want the spotlight and I`m a teacher and am involved in pop bands. My personal experience is that I was forced to become na introvert because I live in na introvert culture
I wonder if other people here have both introvert and extrovert planets strong in their charts? How do they affect you?

C?dric wrote:
Well, Matthew, what about trade-union or women right?
That is a good suggestion. She wanted to improve her life and using her drive to help others in the public sphere could both satisfy her need for attention and do benefit for others.

I thought of the text-book case of Malefic Mars in sixth house. Sounds like it makes you ill but it is said to indicate the potential to be good at surgery

Regards

Matthew

et bienvenu
Matthew Goulding

Tom wrote:The astrologer gave it to me as an example of ?an extreme chart.? ?Look at it and tell me what you think.? I received his message as I was running out the door, glanced at it and noted that ruler of the first was in the 10th indicating some kind of recognition coming to the native. I dashed off the note and he instantly replied, ?This is an extreme chart.? It is.
Cancer is on the ASC. Cancer, by itself can be overwhelming, but it?s more than just Cancer. The rulers of three of the 4 angles are in cardinal signs and angular houses: Moon in Aries. Mars in Capricorn, Venus in Libra. Saturn, Lord 7 is in Taurus but in the 10th house. In addition Sun, Mercury, and Jupiter are all in Cardinal Libra in an angular house. The Moon, lady of the ASC, is not only angular, and conjunct the MC, but disposited by a powerful Mars exalted in Capricorn.
Robert Corre taught this chart through his Forum on Astrology several years ago in, as I recall, the second quarter of his introduction to Morin?s method. He used it, as Tom noted, to demonstrate the effects of excessive cardinality in a birth chart. Distinctions between the way cardinal, fixed and mutable signs act are one of the fundamentals of the method. Robert?s analysis of the chart provides an example of the kinds of sound and practical teachings he provides through his online courses on Morin?s method.

I got it from Corre. I also found the other chart I referenced or thought I did. That one came from Corre, too, only it was more than ten years ago. I ran it by him, but he couldn't recall it, so I decided not to post it as we can't be sure the actions I would refer to are the actions of the person with this chart.