Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

A Question for Deborah Houlding

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LittleMermaid

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: A Question for Deborah Houlding Reply with quote

Good evening Deborah,

I have just recently found this site. I have had a look at your article about how to interpret the horary love charts Smile.

Not a long ago I have asked a horary love question about a possible future romance. One astrologer (on a different forum) has given me a very good answer - and since I am a bit of a skeptic I have decided to have a second look at the chart myself as well. According to your article there were almost 90% of all the signs that some new romance is on my way Very Happy . However - two other people have interpreted it the other way around...Confused

I know you must be quite busy but I wonder how would you interpret this chart ?

I am asking simply because of my curiosity - I am a total beginner in the field of horary astrology and I wonder how come four different people (who do know something about the horary questions) answered in two totally opposite ways?

It seems it very much depends on the personal interpretation...Shocked

I ask you since you wrote the article about the horary love charts here on this site and you do seem like a person with a lot of knowledge in this field of astrology Very Happy .

With regards and appologies,
LittleMermaid Idea.
granny_skot

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, you might want to post the data of the particular chart if you want to see what others have to say and why. Otherwise Deb can hardly give you an answer. Leery

Looking forward to seeing your chart, Granny
Scorpio711

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chart is under 'Horary Romance Inquiries....' under this section.
LittleMermaid

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scorio711 & Granny,

Scorpio711 - thanks for your explanation on the other thread!

Granny - the data are: April 6th, 2005, 19:40(local time) = 17:40GMT,
18e17, 49n50. You should get an ascendant at 20 degrees Libra, 24 minutes and 2 seconds.

Thanks,
LittleMermaid Very Happy .
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - didn’t see this until now. Have you ever heard the saying “too many cooks spoil the broth”? Whilst it’s true that people who are schooled in the same techniques and approach to horary should arrive at similar conclusions, there are different styles of approach and some astrologers will be led to put an emphasis on some things that others would barely consider.

Consider the uniqueness of the moment the question was asked, and how everything that comes out of the judgement is dependent upon that one moment. Whoever is responsible for choosing the time for the horary is the only person capable of understanding it fully in my opinion. Someone needs to ‘own’ this horary - the rest of us can comment and talk about generalities, but none of us have made an emotional or spiritual connection with the chart at its all-important moment of creation.

I wonder if you asked this question yourself or just asked it to a forum and invited replies? If it was your own question, then you are like an astrologer gathering advice from others, and ultimately need to take the responsibility for creating a judgement yourself. If you just threw it out for others to deal with, the first respondent might have claimed some ownership of it, but it’s not a good situation and you shouldn’t be surprised that you are getting all sorts of conflicting opinions from interested onlookers.
LittleMermaid

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Debra,

thank you for your insight Smile. Yes, there is something about the saying that 'too many cooks might spoil what they are cooking'... Very Happy . From my perspective the horary was very relevant - it has shown clearly the ending of my recent relationship - but on the other hand it has given me quite an unusual thought who from those two mentioned men might be the one still in love with me... Confused. On one hand it would be logical to assume that it is the recent guy but from the other perspective according to his behaviour lately I would assume that the one I have not seen for so long might also be an option... Confused

Thanks,
LittleMermaid Very Happy .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: