astrocorreia wrote:I`d like to see Kraft`s original war predictions.
Do you know if he published them in a newspaper,or in his book Treaty of astrobiology?
Poor Hess couldn`t explain to the British that he flew to Britain on account of an Astrological prediction.
I just ordered the ebook. Maybe I can answer your question after reading it. :D

I have read the ebook now. It's a looong novel with hardly any detailed astrological information in it. Bored me to death but anyway....a few informations could be useful for us if they are true. I contacted the author and first he promised to answer the questions only later to never to be heard of again without fullfilling the promise. :-sk

Kraffts prediction about the attack on Hitlers life supposed to be in a letter to the Reichssicherheitshauptsamt on the 2nd of November 1939. Hitler did get to see the letter only after it happened.
I doubt that Krafft gave any astrological details in the letter but could be wrong about that of course.

The other predictions about Germany entering a war in Sept. 1939, the need to make peace with England by June of 1941, the end of the war in spring 1945 etc. are supposed to have been published in Zenit, Zentralblatt f?r astrologische Forschung, publisher Hubert Korsch in 1933 in an article about Germany's future.
Zenit was a monthly publication and I don't know in which month the predictions supposed to have been published.

Regarding the predictions of Elsbeth Ebertin I have a liitle doubt if they really were so miraculous because I read somewhere that she said:
He is also destined to sacrifice himself for the German
nation, even in the matter of life and death, for he has been
significantly marked by courage in his past.

How did she know that he has been courageous in the past? Only by looking at the chart or did she knew his history?
Hitlers chart was given to her by a supporter of him and I reckon that she did know who Hitlers was. To tell an supporter that the admired person will play a big role isn't such an off thing to do. Just my 2cents here.

southern cross... thanks for sharing this and going to the trouble. i appreciate it.. maybe we will never know the basis for his prediction, but i appreciate you looking into it.. cheers james

Thanks, astrocorreia, for a very interesting topic and to everyone else who shared.

I don't know enough about predictive astrology yet to make any comment other than my first instinct was to check the progressed chart which looks very interesting.

Thanks again.

:lala

Further to the preceding discussion about the origins of the term "Kosmobiologie" in 20th century astrology:

I can confirm that Friedrich Wehofer (under his pen-name Friedr. Feerhow) introduced the term "Kosmobiologie". The earliest reference I have found so far in a quick search is in the December 1913 instalment (IV. Jahrgang Heft 3) of the Astrologische Rundschau.

p. 35:

Die naturwissenschaftliche Astrologie, welche andre Methoden einschl?gt als die Horosokopie (Horoskopstatistik), k?nnte man zweckm??ig ?Kosmobiologie? oder ?Makrobiologie? benennen. Die gew?hnliche Biologie befa?t sich im wesentlichen mit der Physiologie eines Einzel-Lebewesens oder einer beschr?nkten Gemeinschaft von solchen. Unser ?Kosmobiologie? behandelt weit gr??ere Einheiten, z. B. den Einflu? der gesammten ?Planeten? (Sonne eingerechnet) unseres Systems auf die Erde als Ganzes, auf ihre Kontinente oder L?nder, oder sie betrachtet die Abh?ngigkeit der Erde zur Sonne usw. und auf diesem indirekten Wege erst das Bindeglied des Menschen an das Universum.
He also casually mentions it (without defining it) on p. 16 of the 1914 first edition of his book "Medizinische Astrologie", but the Rundschau article predates this.

I have not yet checked the earliest years of the Rundschau, but certainly Wehofer had defined Kosmobiologie in print by December 1913.

In France, there existed from July 1930 right up until the outbreak of World War II and somewhat beyond a Soci?t? Astrologique de France pour le d?veloppement de l'Astrologie Scientifique (Cosmobiologie). The "Cosmobiologie" part was added to its name at that stage - the previous bulletin of April 1930 lacked it.

A serious quarterly scientific research journal called Revue de Cosmobiologie was launched in 1934 in France by Dr. M. Faure.

In short, the term was well-established in France in the 1930s.

Krafft, writing in German, had earlier penned a bibliography called Kosmobiologische Bibliographie: ?berblick ?ber Erfahrungs-Wissenschaftliche, Kulturgeschichtliche und Andre Beitr?ge zur Frage der Beziehungen Zwischen Ausserirdischen Vorg?ngen und Irdischem Geschehn that was published in the Jahrbuch f?r Kosmo-Biologische Forschung, an important German publication that ran for just two years in 1928 and 1929 and was edited by Heinz Artur Strauss, a leading German astrological author of the 1920s who remained active in the 1950s.

Reinhold Ebertin was not nearly the first to adopt the term, in other words.

It was introduced to the title of the monthly magazine he edited "Mensch im All" some time between Mai 1939 (the last issue I have without it) and Dezember 1940 (the first I have with it).

The first issue of the Kosmobiologisches Jahrbuch (an Ebertin annual that replaced Elsbeth Ebertin's earlier "Ein Blick in die Zukunft") was for 1939. It was suspended by the war but resumed publication for 1950 and then was continuous from 1954 to 1978.