Mystery chart

Hi
I decided to post this chart not only because it`s not in Astrodatabank but also because it describes very well the person`s life and career.
Feel free to tell what he is or what sort he is.
It`s an interesting one

Note also that whole signs would put Saturn in 12th not angular

thanks for asking..

some sort of community work, social service - maybe a politician, or the head of some organization that works to help people, possibility in distant countries from the persons place of birth. maybe a role or place in some type of religion, or religious institution as well is possible.. the astro to this is saturn ruler of sun and ascendant in sag in the 12th.. moon applying to saturn (more emphasis on 12th house saturn).. moon in the 8th or 9th depending on a few things.. neptune on the midheaven.. saturn the first planet rising before the sun - too much emphasis on this 12th house saturn!

i suppose he could be involved in music too based on a difficult childhood/upbringing.. i mostly think this due the 4th/5th house focal mars which in turn rules the midheaven.. now that i think of it acting is also a good possibility for some of these astro signatures mentioned already. neptune on the midheaven, sun rising - saturn in the 12th..

jupiter is well placed, but i can't figure out just what it means to this chart.. in the 11th or 10th - more politician maybe, or actor too i suppose.. it seems very positive in itself, but then i tend to see jupiter in scorpio this way..the solar phase of jupiter is strong too and it being in the 10th or 11th strengthens this.. jupiter rules the 12th as well, so again the 12th is emphasized by having jupiter in the 10/11th strong and ruling this house which speaks favourably on 12th house matters as i see it.. i'd call it a day chart.. will be fun to see how far removed my view on the chart is from the person..

i am mostly thinking a pretty pragmatic person with the sun/moon combo, and more planets in earth with earth rising..

My first impression was Neptune at 6 degrees Scorpio, 2 degrees behind the Midheaven, and square Jupiter's antiscion in 6 degrees Aquarius.

Made me think of some sort of showman, magician type, conjuring tricks. But I am probably totally wrong...that was just a first impression without really looking at the chart. Whatever he does in the world, it could somehow be about hyping up Neptune (Jupiter antiscion square Neptune Midheaven).

IsisTranspluto is 9 degrees Leo 50 minutes, which tightly squares his Midheaven. This suggests some kind of aristocracy, maybe by birth. IsisTranspluto forms a 45 degree semisquare aspect to his Moon, so maybe introverted.

Interesting that James says he could be involved in music based on a difficult childhood, as he has a weak, 2 degree orb, square of Chiron to Mars, and Chiron in Aquarius trines his Moon's North Node in Libra which forms a possibly weak, up to 2 degree orb, conjunction with Phaethon in about 19 or 20 degrees Libra. Phaethon is supposed to be linked with ancestry and our past, and conjunct the Moon's North Node is here about important relationships. Pluto is 4 degrees Virgo, which is a 45 degree semisquare to 19 degrees Libra, Phaethon and his Moon's North Node. Did he lose somebody important to him, maybe as a child?

I am not totally convinced about music, as there is no link between Mars and Neptune, but he could still play music, just that the Midheaven Neptune doesn't seem to be part of that. I think that Midheaven Neptune has some other main expression.

That Saturn in the 12th house is also in the Gauquelin zone, though as a career indicator Neptune behind the Midheaven will be a lot stronger and predominant. But Saturn in the 12th house Gauqelin zone also backs up the idea of manifesting the dreamlike and ethereal. So maybe music, maybe something else. Saturn does like music, more of a classical musician than rock.

Maybe a classical musician with an aristocratic background?

If this sounds contradictory, I am thinking out loud, and need to come back and look at this chart more later.

James_M wrote:
ac - give it a week.. hopefully mark, michael, paul or someone else will chime in.. maybe they will even use the vehlow-raman house system, lol..
Not me I am afraid. Just too busy now. If I do one of these I tend to totally absorb into it rather than skim the chart. But no time for that at present.

astrocorreia wrote:
I am very intrigued why you would even say that. Its obvious Saturn is in the 12th house in every conventional house system except....Vehlow and Sripati :wink:

I think that may be a clue folks....

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:James_M wrote:
ac - give it a week.. hopefully mark, michael, paul or someone else will chime in.. maybe they will even use the vehlow-raman house system, lol..
Not me I am afraid. Just too busy now. If I do one of these I tend to totally absorb into it rather than skim the chart. But no time for that at present.

astrocorreia wrote:
I am very intrigued why you would even say that. Its obvious Saturn is in the 12th house in every conventional house system except....Vehlow and Sripati :wink:

I think that may be a clue folks....

Mark
It*s one of the Gauguelin hot positions Mark,as if it were rising

When he was about 20, in 1979, his converse Solar Arc Midheaven was conjunct his Moon's North Node in Libra in the ninth house, which is natally conjunct Phaethon. At the same time, in 1979, transiting Pluto was around 18 degrees Libra.

Something quite important happened to him around then?

(Like Mark said, I could spend hours on this chart....once you start looking at it and getting drawn in....)

Edit:

Transiting Neptune in Capricorn in the 1980's conjunct his Sun. As well as transiting Neptune in his twelfth house in 24 degrees Sagittarius being conjunct his Ascendant's antiscion, then conjunct his Ascendant. Transiting Neptune was doing a lot to him during the 1980's. At the same time as transiting Pluto in Scorpio was conjunct his Neptune and Midheaven.

I just realised you told us who he is.
Last edited by fleur on Sat May 02, 2015 2:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Onfray

French Philosopher :atheist,Hedonist,existentialist,anarchist.He normally wears black

I often see a strong Saturn in skeptics and atheists( Geoffrey Dean,Rudolf Smit) and that Scorpio planets opposite Mars in Taurus tells a few things about his philosophy.

Apparently a strong Saturn gives them a certain tunnel vision.I think they become atheists because Saturnines don`t feel comfortable with positive faith(Jupiter). I myself have a strong Saturn but a strong Jupiter as well

Fleur wrote:When he was about 20, in 1979, his converse Solar Arc Midheaven was conjunct his Moon's North Node in Libra in the ninth house, which is natally conjunct Phaethon. At the same time, in 1979, transiting Pluto was around 18 degrees Libra.

Something quite important happened to him around then? Maybe he lost somebody?

(Like Mark said, I could spend hours on this chart....once you start looking at it and getting drawn in....)
En 1979, il devient stagiaire journaliste ? la r?daction d'Argentan d'Ouest-France pour financer ses ?tudes5. Il y reste jusqu'en 19825.

In 1979 hw worked as a trainee journalist to finance his studies

Strange, for a thinker his Mercury doesn't do anything, but his Venus is strong. I have noticed this in mathematicians' charts. I find philosophy as inscrutable as mathematics, so find his chart hard to understand.

I once looked at the charts of people with the highest IQ's, I remember one guy was a mathematician whose Mercury did nothing but Venus was very strong. I vaguely remember the chart of that "beautiful mind" guy was the same, it was his Venus not his Mercury.

My own experience of Venus being important for intellect was once we were given those pattern type IQ tests and nobody was more surprised than me that I did well on it, and I don't think I could do that now, but at the time my Venus was getting very powerful transits. My natal Mercury is strongly aspected but my natal Venus less so. I don't normally do that kind of thing.

And Saturn/Capricorn is like wading through intellectual half-set concrete. His Venus is in Capricorn (as well as his Sun and Ascendant...and Mercury's antiscion).