Mercury retrograde

Hi,
I am totally new on this site and not only this but it is very recently that I picked up astrology. My question to all is, "does the effects of the planetary speed during their rotation cycle effect the results in Horary astrology?"

The example I can give is that from 20th of March till 12th of April, Mercury had been retrograde. Does this impact in any way the results in reading the horary chart? (Please bear in mind that the position of Mercury remains more or less the same during all the period while it had been in retrograde)

I do have another question regarding love life as well but considering that I do not have all the data on me, I intend to post it later.

In the mean time, I hope to look forward to reading your comments.

I wish you all well.
Ash

Yes it does

Mercury had been retrograde. Does this impact in any way the results in reading the horary chart?
Yes, it does. Horary is a simbolic art, and retrograde planets make their influence, like in most parts of astrology

In astrology, I can remember right away of a few ways retrogradation can influence a question if the planet which represents the querent is or the quesited is retrograde:

1 - it may represent "weakness", you dont have the power to attain the quesited
2 - it may represent a change of mind (example, your fiancee is going to quit the marriage)
3 - it may represent lack of charachter (If you are buying a house, and the seller or the house is represented by retrogrades SAturn or Mars, beware !)
4 - if the questions is about something lost, a dog, a jewel, glasses, this thing probably will come back to you of its own.
5 - it can speed the timing of the question, when both significator are applying, and teh quesited is applying retrograde to you.

It`s all I can think about know, hope it helps and sorry the bad english !
Yuzuru