Free Webinar on Morin This Saturday-May 2nd 2015

Hello Everyone,

I have recently been passed details of a free introductory Webinar on the astrology of the 17th French astrologer Morin de Villefranche (the 17th century physician and astrologer) being run by the excellent American astrologer Robert Corre this Saturday night.

The webinar is a free taster to a full course Robert is running on this fascinating astrologer who offered a set of clear, structured chart delineation techniques.

You need to register on the course by either emailing Robert or registering on his Facebook account.

The Webinar starts at 9pm GMT(+3) ie 11PM UK local time so if your based in Europe you might need some strong coffee first! I am sure it will be well worth the effort.

Please note: I have no role in organising this event so I cannot answer any questions relating to this Webinar.

Mark

Full details are embedded below:

My name is Robert Corre of ForumOnAstrology and I invite you to participate in a free webinar to be given on Saturday, May 2nd, 2015 at 9:00pm (GMT+3). This broadcast will introduce my program and serve as
an overview for the start of a newcycle of classes (entitled Spring 2015) for Europeans scheduled to start on first Tuesday,Wednesday, or Friday in June (depending on group consensus).

If you would like to attend the session, please email me at sohobob.corre52@gmail.com

or you may go to https://www.facebook.com/events/1569509303329850/ and click on ?join? link

Program Goal: Is two-fold: first, it encourages the development of proper work habits based on a structured approach which provides a more assured chart delineation and second, unfolds the tradition of
Morin de Villefranche (the 17th century physician and astrologer). The first half of the program is based on his Book 21 (the crown jewel from Astrologia Gallica, his 26-volume magnum opus) that teaches his simple
elegant method of delineation.

His peerless gift to posterity was to give a clearly defined set of rules - free of excessive and arcane terminology - that allows you to think as an astrologer. Morin?s approach provides a coherent explanation
to human destiny based on the stars that is free of superstition and fatalism.

Applying Morin's well defined canon in a methodical manner allows you to easily quantify and qualify the planetary forces present. This permits the detection of a human beings motivations and drives, two expressions used to describe the impelling and compelling forces that form our definition of astrology as a rational discipline.

The Results: The gain of a well-defined methodology that forms the concrete basis to practice astrology as an art, to evaluate or judge the chart. This allows you to answer two questions asked either implicitly
or explicitly by a client: What may I expect during this lifetime and when may I expect it?

Organization: The program is divided into eight Quarters with each Quarter being twelve (12) weeks in duration. Class starts at 9:00pm (UTC+02:00 or UTC+03:00) with attendance once a week. Each class is
90 minutes in length and is archived after its initial broadcast. This insures educational continuity by providing an opportunity to view a missed session as well as allowing for reinforcement of instruction. You
also may replay any lesson from a previous Quarter.

Prior to broadcast, you will receive an email containing a link to attend and a series of slides detailing the content for the upcoming lesson. Our Environment supports teacher and student web cams. During a
broadcast you will see a live image of me and you may ask questions via an instant messaging facility, or if you have a headset, you may ask me a question directly.

There is also a student forum where class material is discussed. Participation is optional, but there is where you may interact with others by posting questions and responding to instructors queries.
We also encourage having a study buddy as working with someone greatly facilitates learning. We will assign a partner if you do not have somebody in mind.

I invite you to visit our web site http://www.forumonastrology.com .You will find information about our program, textbooks used, and a comprehensive syllabus detailing material content lesson-by-lesson.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to having you attend the free seminar.

Sincerely,

Robert Corre

www.ForumOnAstrology.com/foa/index.html
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly