may 7th/15 mystery exercise

this is a chart of someone who i know who has allowed me to use her chart as a mystery exercise.. i am giving the data as it would help others to use whatever astro techniques they would like to comment on what has taken place in this persons life in the last year. have fun! the answer will be provided in approx 1 weeks time. i can do the same for the sidereal forum if anyone is interested. thanks.

uploading images

hi therese,

personally i find looking at white on a screen all the time too much! but, that said - the data is there for you to do it up on your own astro program. i am not posting in white..

Astrology is a two-sided communication between astrologer and client.

The reason?
The information that the client provides an astrologer, help is at interpreting symbols ...

Without this additional information, is obtained an incomplete answer, compared to the response, which can be given when the astrologer has additional information about the client.

So the answer to your question:

A person is in the last year experienced a profound emotional changes. The beginning of these changes dates from March - May 2013, although the majority of changes occur during 2014.

So it is a process of deep internal emotional changes, which is just a continuation of stressful situations and changes in the field of personalities from 2012

So the entire period from 2012 to 2015 including the 2015 is a very important and very stressful period within which a person experiences a complete transformation both in terms of personality and emotionally. So person before 2012 and the person after 2015 are the two "different person"

As in this period triggered significant points natal charts, especially in 2013 and 2014, sometimes this period displayed as the critical in terms of health. For that reason, is essential additional information from a person, whether it is about a eventual health problem.

So in essence, this is an essential or health or business theme (other than, the above mentioned)

More of the above, it would be listing the of potential events, which are the speculation and did not have much to do with astrology ...

specify whether if it comes to health problems or not, that I exclude the possibility ...

sorry for my English ...

hi alex,

thanks for offering a response to this! your english is pretty good too..

what i am interested in, aside from any particular answer, is the astrology that is behind a persons answer.. without this, we are just left with a possible answer but no astro logic to back it up.. if you could provide the astrological reasoning for your conclusions, that would be most interesting to read.. thanks again!

Therese Hamilton wrote:These black charts don't work at all for printing, and the small font data can't be read. It must be possible to post these charts with a white background similar to all the other charts posted on Skyscript?
Obviously, the chart has to be black because it's a nocturnal chart. :lol:

It might help to look at the chart on your cellphone, then stretch the birth data part out until it covers the whole screen.

first off - thank you alex for being the only one that wanted to share with others your astrological perspective on this.. i guess everyone else is busy, or nervous about looking a fool, or genius at astrology here.. oh well!

the women made a complete separation from her husband of approx 50 years. why i find this especially interesting has to do with my recent appreciation for the use of the transiting nodal axis in highlighting the chart a particular way at a particular time.. i don't think it is an understatement for judith miller to name her astrology book - 'lunar nodes' your key to excellent chart interpretation... funny how i have been doing astrology as a hobby for close to 40 years and have generally overlooked the nodes and the role they play in astrology. while i use them, i think they hold a lot more relevance then astrologers generally give them credit for...

this women is a very caring, compassionate person who lives to serve others.. perfect fodder for a co-dependent relationship, and a lot more.. aside from having had children and taking a very active role with her grandchildren, she worked in home support for elderly people for many years until she retired more recently. her marriage partner has a history of abuse which one can pick up quickly off the chart - 7th house ruler in the 12th widely conjunct retro saturn in leo in the 11th. venus in capricorn in a 135 to the saturn fits into this as well..

the venus in cap brings us to the profection lord for this year beginning on her birthday.. it rules the 1st and 8th house and is in the angle of the earth.. the overlap of the solar return chart for this year goes a long ways towards shedding more light on this particular year and it's significance for her..venus in the sr is in direct opposition to natal uranus, so taking an independent and different approach is captured here too.. the solar arc directions bring sa sun to the opposition of saturn - these 2 are the exalted rulers of the ascendant/descendant, while being the rulers of the 11th, 4th and 5th.. she is the one who initiated the permanent move out of the family house they have had for a very long time..

but what really struck me in her change for approx feb 8th area is the transiting north node on the point of the moon/neptune conjunction in the 1st...to me this is about nurturing yourself and that is what i believe the women is doing here.. moon in libra is also a feature of this specific date, so an important lunar return chart will probably dovetail with much of the data off the other charts here too..

i might do this again, but it would be nice to get more participation..

Re: may 7th/15 mystery exercise

Hi James,

Although my response is late, it may be of interest to some to witness the application of a new technique that emerged from my recent exploration of the astrological associations of the Tarot where each of the decans in the zodiac is represented by one of the numbered Minor Arcana.

In this case we see the Sun (so to speak) in the 9 of Wands or "Lord of Strenghth" (in the Chaldean system this decan belongs to the Moon) which stands for a character of intuitive strength yet prone to situations of conflict.

The Moon/Neptune conjunction takes place under the 3 of Swords or "Lord of Sorrow". This title speaks for itself, I think, but it should be noted that the Saturn/Libra connection this decan is assigned to reflects and reinforces the Venus/Capricorn and Venus/Saturn theme, respectively.

Venus herself is in the decan of the 2 of Disks or the "Lord of Change", ruled by Jupiter, which tends to have a destabilizing effect.

Mercury in the third decan of Scorpio or 7 of Cups ("Lord of Debauch"), ruled by Venus in Scorpio, speaks for a mind that tends to be deceived by wishful/addictive thinking yet keeps facing the same reoccurring issues.

The ASC is in the decan attributed with the 2 of Swords, "Lord of Peace" or Moon in Libra.Thus, the native will radiate an aura of peace but may also be suffering from indecision. The DSC in the 2 of Wands/"Lord of Dominion"/Mars in Aries symbolizes power issues in relationships if expressed on its more problematic side.

Mars in the first decan of Virgo or the 8 of Disks or "Lord of Prudence", ruled by the Sun, shows this individual's need for careful and gradual development.

Thank you for your feedback ...

My answer was, what changes occurred the person at the internal level, in terms of feelings ... so that all these changes that you mentioned is essentially a result of changes in the emotional level and changes in the field of personality that I mentioned in my previous answer ...

So this separation is the process that is driven by earlier events.

Personally, I try never to look in the horoscope an event, because life is regularly more imaginative than any astrologer :) For this reason, it is enough to explain the feelings that a person is experiencing at some point in their lives ....

It is quite enough for people to know what the astrologer says ...

That's why I asked if that person can give feedback, as only she knows how she felt at some point in life, because in the end it does not matter which event caused quite certain feelings ... so it's important that the a person felt in some point in their lives and not doing which is causing such a feeling ...

So if you do not know very well that person, you can not know what I said in my previous post, because it can only know the person who is the owner of the horoscope ...

I hope I explained well ...

interested me exactly when she moved out?

I would say the earliest period between January and April 2014, or
October 2014 and December 2014 or March / April 2015? (Sometimes it is possible at any time within the above date)

there is a possibility of change in the field of home in July 2015 (similar to December 2014, but minor importance)

Formal legal separation of the partners can be completed by October 2015, if everything goes smoothly ... if not, it can take 2.5 to 3 years ...

I continue when I have time

Apologies for the late reply

alex and michael,

thanks for the additional input and comments..

as you note alex -
alex62 wrote:Astrology is a two-sided communication between astrologer and client.
this is true and essential... however here on this 'astrologers' forum, i had thought that by sharing our 'astrological insights' we could learn from one another..if no actual astrology or astrological approaches are revealed, it doesn't happen!

everything is connected. what happens on the emotional level impacts the physical and vice verses.. same deal on the mental level.. our thoughts guide our actions whether we want to acknowledge this or not..

no 2 astrologers will see the astrology the exact same way.. as i see it astrology is an intuitive art, and this does depend on interaction with the person whose chart is under consideration and an examination by astrologers of what is, or isn't working too! sometimes and unfortunately people asking for assistance and astrologers seem unwilling to share the knowledge and understanding they have.. in spite of, or because of this, (being the stubborn person i am!), i plan on doing more of these mystery charts when i have some time!!! cheers - james