How to interpret Jupiter retrograde?

I'm new here so bear with me. I asked if I should move into another room for my master bedroom. Being into feng shui, location is everything, so this is a really important question. The chart has Sagitarius ascending, Jupiter retrograde in the 10th. Which house represents my bedroom?Chart was done for 9;39 pm May1,2005 Chicago,Il,USA.

Lilly didn?t identify bedrooms under the rulership of a house (he gives Venus as a significator of beds and bridal chambers (p.75), and Libra as a general significator for chambers (p.95), by which I think he meant bedrooms as well as rooms within other rooms.

To give this a house rulership I?d probably use the 4th house, because it signifies property matters generally, and because the 10th house signifies our public rooms or reception areas, so it makes sense that the 4th house signifies the more private areas of our home.

Thanks ,that was what I thought. Does Jupiter being retrograde mean I should wait/take my time to move ? There is Neptune ruler of the 4th,conjunct the moon , which is sextile the Asc(sagitarius),trine Jupiter and sextile the only planet in the 4th house Mercury. Neptune is separating from a trine with Jupiter and that is the only aspect between those two. Mercury opposes Jupiter. So all in all is this a yes?