Horary Romance Inquiries...

Hi,

I am sure almost anyone more interested into horary astrology has at least once cast a horoscope about a possible future romance :brows.

Well, I am one of those individuals and since I am also only a beginner in the field of horary astrology I would like to hear your expertise about this following horary chart.

It has been interpreted to me by someone, but I want to know what do you think as well.

My question was:

"Will I meet someone interesting (=will I form a new romantic union) in the few coming months?"

The horary chart was set for April 6th, 2005,local time 19:40 (17:40 GMT),
at 18e17, 49n50 (the time and place of the question is when it was first time read by the interpreting person - according to William Lilly it is the time for interpreting the horary questions).

I think the answer is "yes" and it seems it should develop into a relationship but I am not sure how to interpret the opposition from Jupiter (12th house) to Venus (me, 6th house).

Any insights will be very much appreciated,
LittleMermaid. :?

Good morning :D ,

There is something important I should add here:

It is important to emphasize that the horary chart - if someone is willing to have a look at it - should have a Libra rising at 20 degrees 24 minutes 2 seconds.

The ruler of the first house in Libra - Venus - is in the sixth house (close to the seventh house). Sun and Mercury are also in the sixth house - in the sign of Aries as well as Venus.

Sun is conjunct Venus. Mars in Aquarius is almost sextile with Venus in Aries and if we use Sun as the applicating planet they form a good aspect. (Venus conjunct Sun, Mars sextile Sun).

I have also had a look at the instructions published here in the horary love section and it seems the interpretation should be a correct one - but to make sure - I hope someone will have a look at it (for example the opposition Jup-Ven still is not so clear to me). It is possible they will see some more into it. :-? - And I obviously hope that it will be mostly only the good stuff :'

LittleMerrmaid :)

Hi!

I have had a look at your chart. Are you asking about someone specific, already someone you are keen on? Or you are single and want to know when someone is coming into your life?

L1 = Venus and Moon - L7 = Mars and Sun

Going on the receptions for your significator only, I can see that you are very keen on someone, Venus being ruled by Mars, exalting the Sun, Sun in face. Venus being in detriment and combust - you are possibly in love with this person and totally overwhelmed by them? Have you recently split up with someone? I put Venus and the Sun in the 7th house using the 5 degree rule. Whoever the man is I don't think he is coming out to play and I wouldn't trust him either - Mars applying to conjunct Neptune. There are no applying (future) aspects between your significators and the 7th house - only separating (past) ones. Either way, there is no future relationship at the present time - unless someone sees something I have missed.

The aspect of Jupiter opposing Venus is a separating one too as its already happened. Jupiter rules the radical 5th and 6th houses and the 11th and 12th - which have a number of meanings but viewing it from a relationship point of view (and me being a scorpio!) these houses rule sex and secrecy in this chart. Mars is applying to trine Jupiter...

I may be WAY off beam here - please forgive me if I am!

Sco

Hi Scorpio711,

well - I see that each astrologer does interpret the charts in a different way,
hmm, interesting :-? .

First of all - there is someone whom I have been in love for a long time - so it might have jumped out 8).

Second of all, I have recently split up with someone - the question is if that is the person you meant by relating to as the one that you (being in my place) would not trust or the other one?

In any case I would like to hear some more opinions on this horary chart,

LittleMermaid :? . 8)

Hiya!

As the question you are asking is about the new one then its him, things may not be as they seem with him. I think you may have contact with your ex soon - Moon trine Saturn, Venus square Saturn. Does the new guy(Mars/Sun) know of your ex, is he concerned with him in any way? I am taking Saturn in the chart to represent your ex boyfriend, if this is correct Saturn still loves you being ruled by the Moon (you), term Venus, face Moon. He doesn't like this new guy(Mars in fall) and is very unhappy about the situation (Saturn in detriment). The receptions which are very important to take note of show you being the more interested party, Mars likes you and as I said before there are no aspects between your significators - no aspect no action. You may still have issues to contend with your ex boyfriend before going on to someone new.

Sco

Hi Scorpio711,

thank you for your reply 8).

O.K. - the guy I have mentioned as being still my love object is someone I have not seen for many years and I also have not been in touch with him since.

I have been for the last year and half been in a relationship which was not my romantic ideal - but it was more of a circumstances that has brought us together (more friendly basis kind of a relationship than some real big love). I had quite a big fight with him on Saturday and both of us came to the conclusion that we want to break up - we are fed up with each other... 8) .

At the moment there is not anyone new that I am in love with....I think I was thinking a bit about that guy I have not seen for so long in my horary question - if I will meet him again and what will come out of our meeting.

So now - who is in your in your interpretation the ex- (Saturn) and who is the Mars who likes me from these two mentioned?

Thanks,
LittleMermaid :D . 8)

Hi Scorpio711,

or - do you mean that the guy I have not seen for so many years still loves me and KNOWS that I was in a relationship during the last year and a half with someone else? Do you mean that I might meet him (=the one I have not seen for so long) sometime soon since have some issues to discuss with each other :D?

Is that what you meant?

Thank you very much,
please let me know,
LittleMermaid :D .

Hello again!

This is why horary astrologers ask querents to be clear in the questions they ask! The question as I understood it was that you wanted to know if you would have a relationship in the next few months. The answer to that question was no.

As you still have applying aspects relating to the guy you had the argument with, this relationship isn't quite over yet. The planet that signifies what would have been the new boyfriend (Mars) has barely any interest in you as it was something you had in the past makes sense and all the aspects relating to this relationship show that it was in the past. Saturn has alot of interest in you and you described him as your ex which Saturn usually represents in charts when someone has a new love interest. Your planet Venus is very weak and vunerable at the moment and it would be best for you to deal with the ending of your current relationship before looking for a new one.

Kind regards

Sco

Hi Scorpio711,

thank you very much for having look at this horary chart :D.

It seems logical to deal first of all with the ending of the current relationship now - however I was a bit surprised when you have stated that the guy still loves me...We seem to get along more on a friendly basis than having some passionate love affair - and that was actually the reason for our argument - the love dying away :-?.

The second guy whom I have not seen for so many years on the other hand was an entirely different story. With him we had some very deeply romantic, mystical and passionate story - and my gut feeling is that we are meant to meet again (but when?) :???:.

So maybe I was thinking about more than one subject (unconsciously) while posting my horary question.

I will try to close (in a nice way) the chapter with the current guy (almost 80% my ex-) and I will expect a few months of being single - which does not have to be bad after all.

Thanks again,
LittleMermaid. :)

Hi Scorpio711,

a few days ago I have received your horary analysis and it made some sense :D. However - you stated that my ex- does until now have some feelings for me....I am quite seriously not sure if it is the recent one (the one I have split up with not a long ago) - unless he is a good actor and does not want to show his feelings for me :-? . Could it be the other way around as I have suggested before (the one having feelings for me is maybe the one I have not seen for so many years) :) ? It would make much more sense - although I have not seen him for such a long time :-?.

LittleMermaid :?.

Hello Little Mermaid

When you first posted, you said someone had already interpreted the chart for you.

You obviously didn?t like their answer anymore than you appear to like the comments that Scorpio711 has offered.
There are no applying (future) aspects between your significators and the 7th house - only separating (past) ones. Either way, there is no future relationship at the present time - unless someone sees something I have missed.
The aspect of Jupiter opposing Venus is a separating one too as its already happened.
Mars likes you and as I said before there are no aspects between your significators - no aspect no action. You may still have issues to contend with your ex boyfriend before going on to someone new.
The question as I understood it was that you wanted to know if you would have a relationship in the next few months. The answer to that question was no.
And then Little Mermaid you ask....
Could it be the other way around as I have suggested before (the one having feelings for me is maybe the one I have not seen for so many years) ? It would make much more sense - although I have not seen him for such a long time
Sometimes Little Mermaid, we just have to accept that the answer really is no
The question as I understood it was that you wanted to know if you would have a relationship in the next few months. The answer to that question was no.

Hi Sungem,

to make the matters more clear - four different people have replied to my romantic horary inqury - and all of them are people who do know something about horary astrology. But - two of them said the answer is "yes" while the other two said it is "no" - so it is 50-50 :-? .

Since I am not such an expert in the horary astrology I really can not decide by myself.

And by the way - my question for Scrorpio711 was if it could be that the person having feelings for me might be the one I have not seen for such a long time and not the person I have recently broke up with :brows .

I did not insist on hearing the answer "yes" on my question if I will meet someone interesting in the few coming months. My last question to Scorio711 was simply if from those two guys mentioned the one who does still love me is the one I have not seen for so long :) . I am enough realistic to understand that there is a little chance of having a relationship immediatelly after breaking up with someone 8) .

I hope that now you did understand my last post to Scorpio711 - and despite your sarcasm,

I wish you all the best,
LittleMermaid :-T .