Matthew, my apologies, I didn't mean to offend or blame you. I am afraid I easily lose my temper these days - the forum being no exception to this. Politics have been very thick and emotional down here lately.

The bailout deal was voted by the Greek government, early this morning (2a.m.), just 2 hours before the new moon. This new moon in Cancer, dignified by rulership, rules both 2H (the state's money and resources) and the people. It makes one and only aspect -the easiest one, trine- to Saturn (in Moon's fall) = 8H (lender's money). This I think sadly denotes how easily the lender takes it all: the recources (public property, energy supplies) + the common people (low wages, taxes etc)

One more thing I'd like to add is about Pluto on DC in Tsipra's inauguration chart. We should not forget Pluto's association to power and transformation; Tsipras has been "beaten up" 5 months now, the subject of violence by others (Pluto in DC). By 13/15 July, the tight aspect between Mercury-Mars-Pluto as mentioned in earlier post, which perfectly fits the ASC-DC axis of his inaug chart, in my opinion may turn the 'victim' to 'abuser', a kind of Stockholm syndrome perhaps. After 5 months of police absence or 'soft' attitude, yesterday night in Syntagma square (where people gathered to protest against the deal) they were back: violent and determined.

Georgia

geo wrote:Matthew, my apologies, I didn't mean to offend or blame you. I am afraid I easily lose my temper these days - the forum being no exception to this. Politics have been very thick and emotional down here lately.

Georgia
No offence taken Geo - I have no connections with your country but have every sympathy for the people. perhaps we might blame different causes for this tragedy but that does not help right now

Regards
Matthew Goulding