Eclipse conjunct Natal Pluto - Extreme caution necessary?

The upcoming Virgo eclipse will be hitting my husbands natal Pluto head on. Only 1 degree apart. Big shakeup for certain, but how? It's in his first house.

As an aside, it hits my superior at work on natal Pluto as well. Should I start looking for different employment? Will I be made redundant?

My husband concerns me more but I find it curious that the eclipse is hitting natal Pluto almost exactly for quite a few persons around me.

Hello Moonwise,

I don't think there need to be serious repercussions or dramatic events with an eclips right on natal Pluto. After all Pluto is not a personal planet.
Unless you make it so, of course: everyone creates here or his own reality.

A friend of mine experienced the infamous Nostradamus eclipse of 11 August 1999 that fell right on her natal Pluto with an orb of less than a degree and in partile.
She went on vacation to the South of France to watch it for herself. While the eclipse was going on, she almost fainted and she didn't understand what was happening. However, this was all she experienced that I can relate to this eclipse. The next nasty plutonean event happened to her 12 years later, when she was diagnosed with cancer. (She's fine now).

So, no: I don't think you need to worry too much about Pluto. Besides, we now know that Pluto is a god with a heart. ;)