L7 in general job question

I ve been unemployed for some years now, and, obviously, from time to time I cast a "Will I find a job?" horary question , that is not asking for a specific one. The answer, is negative of course.. but lately, in the charts I cast this year, a similar pattern appears: L1 apllying to L7.

How would you interprete L7 in such a question? Discard it as irrelevant to 10H matters or take it into consideration? Could L1-L7 application denote a partnership or migration perhaps?

Or a bride-career maybe..? :brows
Oh no.. :-sk

Re: L7 in general job question

To answer questions like yours is always problematic without seeing the chart.
So it would be much better if you would provide a chart or even several charts - perhaps together with the first that 'drifted'.

Anyhow in my opinion the chart would not be discarded by giving a NO to the question, but it could possibly give some good advice which circumstances could or should be changed within the quesited matter to get a yes answer in the future and the quesited job at least.

Of course options could be a partner, as you mentioned, or partners, acquintances, many of them, a network possibly. But without a chart there are too many possibilities . . .