Take a look at the chart and give your reading.
Natal chart and 9th harmonic are with krishnamurti ayanamsa
Ayanamsa value in the chart.
Sorry, the charts look too big.

* I removed the charts but giving the longitudes in my next post

Thanks and

regards
map
Last edited by map on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Do not know to what size i have to Prune. Therefore, i deleted the charts.
Let me give the krishnamurthy longittudes of the natal chart:
Asc(Leo):7:23
Moon(Leo):3:22
Sat(Virgo): 20:19
Ketu(Libra): 11:59
Venus(Scorpio):24:50
Sun(Saggi):23:18
Mercury(saggi):1:01
Mars(Pisces):13:25
Jupiter(Pisces): 23:56

Krishnamurthy ayanamsa:22:15:49

In 9th Harmonic:
1 - Mercury
2-Moon
3 - Asc
4 - Sat & Rahu
7 - Sun
8 - mars
10-Ketu
11 - Jup & Venus

map

Map, you didn't come up with an accurate chart for Sister Jacinta. You haven't given full birth data for your chart which we need to check the calculations with our own software. Could you please post the chart data? I personally don't read blind charts without life information about a person. But perhaps someone else might want to look at the chart.

Thank you for deleting the big charts.

Therese
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Therese Hamilton wrote:Stefan wrote about Reveti (16?40' to 30? sidereal Pisces):
"They are sweet caring responsible loving friends. They nourish and care for others. They have been known to provide foster care for others, children or animals. They have an affinity or love towards small animals. They love humanity and society. They love to be social because they sincerely love connecting to other people. They don?t have a mean or jealous bone in their body. There is a love of fine arts and they can be creative as well. Their caring for others can lead to co-dependency. There is a deep devotion and faith to God. They are protected in all their travels especially the journey from this world to the next."

Reading these Reveti traits, two thoughts came to mind:
(1) Since these are traits said to be related to the actual stars in the sky, these same traits would also be in tropical Aries in (approximately) the middle decanate of that sign.

(2) Why do these traits apply to Sister Jacinta, but apparently not to Valerie Solanas (militant Lesbian feminist) whose chart was posted earlier on this topic? First I looked at the two navamsas:

Sister Jacinata's navamsa Sun and Moon in Scorpio go to her natal 9th house.
Valerie's Sun, Ketu and Mercury in Aquarius fall in her natal 12th house.

The ascendant lord in both charts is Jupiter. In Jacinta's chart Jupiter is on the navamsa Sagittarius ascendant, and in the 10th with the M.C. and Ketu in the natal chart.

Valerie's navamsa Jupiter is in Mars-ruled Aries, and close in degree to her natal explosive natal Uranus/Mars conjunction.

Then if we look at the Egyptian terms: (Which I use in conjunction with Jyotish techniques.)
Valerie's Ascendant, Sun and Mercury fall in the terms of Mars, Mars being with Uranus in Aries.
Jacinta's Sun and ascendant fall in the terms of Mercury, Mercury being with Venus (the exalted planet of Pisces). But this conjunction is in sidereal Aries, which seems to indicate that planets have a greater influence than signs.

Also, of course, the Moons are in different lunar mansions in the two natal charts. Comparing Jacinta's chart with Valerie's indicates the complexity of astrology needed for synthesis, and why it takes many years of study to even begin to master astrology. For myself, I've found it quite useful to use Egyptian terms in the sidereal zodiac, and then consider the placement and aspects of the ruler of each term that holds a planet. (Using the term ruler as a dispositor.)
Thanks Therese for your insightful and deep analyses. It is fun to see your use of Navamsha chart.

I would add some things I notice.
Your sister have a nice aspected moon by benefics (Cheerfulness) Strong Jupiter (in navamsha too - strongest planet on asc.
This is helpful for good character.
Her calling as a religious renunciate is fascinating with Ketu spritual planet in 10H. That is common. Also Saturn neptune (renunciation) aspects to MC.

Valerie Solana have when looking at Nakshatra's her chart ruler and 10H ruler Jupiter in Nakshatra Mula. Which is somewhat potentially destructive.
Mula is ruled by goddess "Nivritti" associated with "Kali".
This in combination with bad placements for mental health was important.
Mercury in pisces debilitation combust. Also in declination with Saturn and Neptune.

Moon in 8H (whole sign) aspected by Mars (whole sign aspect).
Moon conjunct Saturn in navamsha.
And as you say sister Jacinta have different moon nakshatras.
Jacinta have nice Chitra nakshatra (charming). And Valerie have nakshatra Vishaka which can when being negative give mental fixations (Hitler for example had his moon in Vishaka.)
Last edited by Stefan on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

In the Solar Fire search before, I did not have a hit for Virgo.

Now I listed several planets in virgo and one chart did pop up.

Writer William Faulkner. This could be a chart to look at later on ?

Asc. GEMINI

VIRGO planets:
*SU
*MO
*ME
*VE
*JU
*MA

A totally Mercury dominated chart.....

S

Therese wrote:
Map, you didn't come up with an accurate chart for Sister Jacinta.
I checked www.0800-horoscope.com and www.vaultoftheheavens.com website (two websites) and both give pisces ascendant for sister Jacinta.

Therefore, now i doubt the ascendant which you are using.

I am not for demonstrating the superiority of the principles i am using. I am only sharing my views. I do not need acceptance form anyone.

Also, i do not agree with your theory of using Neptune and Uranus being used in the 7th cusp and navamsa to justify celibate life. Many people born months and years from then on too mayl have these in their 7th. Weak justification.

Now, the details for the chart data:
5 Jan 1893. 8:38 pm , Indian Standard Time, Gorakhpur(India)

regards
map
Last edited by map on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

I?ve put all of Paul?s comments together, and with limited time and energy, will reply as briefly as possible:

Paul wrote:
Quite apart from the fact that that isn't really the focus of this discussion, and that typically these kinds of arguments seldom lead to much good, I don't find these kinds of things compelling
Paul, we aren?t concerned about ?doing good,? and we?re not arguing. If you see our posts (especially mine) as arguments, then that?s just the way you look at it.
I think if we're trying to make these claims the only way to do it is to define some category which is crystal clear - such as achieving a high rank in the military - and performing a statistical analysis of at least a couple of hundred nativities of military personnel and see what statistical hits we have for those in the highest ranks, and compare against a similar sample but with a mix of professions to see if we still get these hits for military careers etc.
We don?t have 200 charts for military careers, but we could certainly compare 10 or 20 charts. Sure, I can look those up in ADB.
Until we do something like that, all we're really doing is picking a choosing a nativity which just so happens to conform with our thesis and isolating this nativity and implying it is a typical example when it may or may not be.
With ADB searches we aren?t picking a nativity. The computer is choosing charts that all have similar parameters.
...my post, for clarity, isn't a criticism of your post but just more a hope that we can all work toward a community where we don't feel the need to compete our zodiacs, but equally find respect and understanding between those who hold other views.

I?m sorry, Paul I see this as so much spin. It?s important to look at different viewpoints astrologically. Why is astrology still moribund in the entertainment field? Because there are no interpretation standards, no quality standards of any kind. There is no need for everyone to agree. Rather, we should take the scholarly approach and question and compare concepts.

(Reply continued in Part 2)

Reply to Paul, Part 2:

Paul wrote:
So I hope my post didn't come off as a rebuke or anything like that, just that we be cautious in any conclusions we might make from any isolated examples like this.

Sometimes your posts do come across as rebukes or blame. We aren?t showing just isolated examples. I collect many groups of charts from ADB that share similar traits or signs. This type of approach is respected and accepted in research circles. Mark McDonough, the father of ADB, has described this specific approach as valid for research. He suggests that astrologers do exactly what I am doing.
Of course, I say this only because some of the language used here may come across like a survey or systematic report of astrological placement via the ADB database, and so can have the veneer of studiousness, but of course my point is just that it's important we recognise these things don't really demonstrate anything other than talking points and things of interest to discuss - certainly they don't point to any evidence one way or another.
Actually some ADB searches do provide some evidence for sign or mansion characteristics. These searches provide more than ?talking points.? They encourage further investigation into certain concepts. We aren?t talking statistics at this stage of the game. We?re only showing examples to encourage further study.
I must admit, I don't quite follow why you eliminate the homosexual charts. Can you explain? You say because there are so many gay charts you removed this as a category. From this, I think you mean you don't want to imply that homosexuality shows up more than normal for, say, a stellium in Pisces.
Yes, since gay charts show up in every search, it can give the wrong idea if in a Pisces stellium search, say three gay charts are in the mix. Someone collected a large number of gay charts for ADB, and there is no information for these charts except that they are given a number (Homosexual 2159) with absolutely no other information except a ?coming out? date in some cases.

So these charts have nothing to do with any sign search, though something might show up for a planet aspect search. Such a loss, because it would have been so helpful to have extensive biographical information for more than 2000 gay charts.
What I am saying is that it's too easy to read these kinds of posts as an attempt to demonstrate some validity to the sidereal zodiac which is lacking in the tropical.
And why not? This is a sidereal forum. There are mountains of books in many languages showing how the tropical zodiac works. Why criticize a small attempt to show how sidereal concepts apply to real people?? Does the huge collection of Big Brother books not like what a a few little people are doing on their own?
Unfortunately the thread is littered with comparisons to, say, tropical lords with explanations of why those are all incorrect and the sidereal lords are correct.

If you question that assumption, why not post some examples in the tropical zodiac that illustrate how sign lords are equally valid in that zodiac? Why constantly complain instead of providing your own examples? Of course I see that the planets express much more clearly in the sidereal zodiac. That?s one reason I made the switch from tropical to sidereal. As I've said before, I have more than 40 years of astrological study as a background.
A couple of things. Firstly, if this thread is really meant to be about showcasing the fallacies of the tropical lords in comparison to the sidereal ones, at least let's be clear and say so, and when I come on to highlight it, let's at least not disagree that this is the focus.
Stefan has clearly stated the purpose of this thread. I?ve quoted his words in my previous post, and you have also quoted his words in a post.
I'm sorry you think [that my posts are too long] so, I do try to be concise. I note some of your own threads are exceptionally long so perhaps you will at least sympathise.
My long posts deal with ADB searches and explain sidereal concepts. They aren?t long paragraphs about my beliefs with extensive explanations about my personal perspectives. However (my own posts notwithstanding) I?m much for likely to give short posts my attention.

A special word about Statistics:
Anyone who knows anything at all about statistics will recognize that nothing I?ve posted here on Skyscript is statistical. Statistics are highly mathematical and use complex formulas. If astrologers see my posts as statistical, then perhaps they should take a college statistics course so they understand the difference between statistics and the small groups of charts posted on this forum.

To make it clear to everyone: My posts on this sidereal forum are not even remotely related to statistics. They are computer generated collections of charts, all of which have astrological factors in common as noted in each post. Posts are descriptive only, not statistical.

And yes, this is a long post because it?s a reply to Paul?s long posts. My apologies to anyone who made it to the end.

Therese
Last edited by Therese Hamilton on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stefan wrote:
I would add some things I notice.
Your sister has a nice aspected moon by benefics (Cheerfulness) Strong Jupiter (in navamsha too - strongest planet on asc.
This is helpful for good character.
Her calling as a religious renunciate is fascinating with Ketu spiritual planet in 10H. That is common. Also Saturn neptune (renunciation) aspects to MC.

Valerie Solana has when looking at Nakshatra's her chart ruler and 10H ruler Jupiter in Nakshatra Mula. Which is somewhat potentially destructive.
Mula is ruled by goddess "Nivritti" associated with "Kali".
This in combination with bad placements for mental health was important.
Mercury in pisces debilitation combust. Also in declination with Saturn and Neptune.

Moon in 8H (whole sign) aspected by Mars (whole sign aspect).
Moon conjunct Saturn in navamsha.
And as you say sister Jacinta has different moon nakshatras.
Jacinta has nice Chitra nakshatra (charming). And Valerie has nakshatra Vishaka which can when being negative give mental fixations (Hitler for example had his moon in Vishaka.)
All very good points, Stefan. These two charts are really helpful for explaining the sidereal zodiac and nakshatras. The charts contain many concepts "in action" from classical Indian texts.

One scientist's view of two astrological zodiacs:

"The difference [in zodiacs] has now accumulated to 24 days. For example the Sun enters the sign of Aries on 22 March while it enters the Aries constellation on 14 April. Some astrologers use signs and others use rasis for their horoscope predictions which shows the non-scientific nature of astrology."

Professor K.D. Abhyankar, Pre-Siddhantic Indian Astronomy (2007), p. 225