The last Pluto Uranus square - helped or hindered by Saturn?

Hi Folks,

I've been following these squares between Pluto and Uranus. We have another that gets to within 1? on the 3rd Feb. They do cause lots of problems and bring bad weather with them ...

then suddenly I noticed that Saturn will be making a trine to Uranus and a 30? to Pluto. My first reaction was that this will lessen the tension between Pluto and Uranus but now I am not to sure.

Saturn may actually strengthen Uranus a lot and Pluto a bit. So we might get on last mother of all showdowns.

Can anybody guide me on this? I'm really not too sure.

You may be doing Peoplekind a favour as I think this aspect will have lots to do with the War in Syria and Iraq.

Regards,

H

Nobody willing to offer an opinion?

I think it might make it more negative. Saturn will support Uranus and Pluto, but as they are in an stressful relationship to each other that efficiency will just play out as a harder square.

This is important as this aspect has underpinned lots of the really negative situations we've had these last few years and has to play a role in the chasing of ISIS in the coming months.

H

hi rocko,

it is hard to know how to read all this.. you are using a 1 degree orb window and anything that enters into this area as your guideline.. why not 2, or 1/2 a degree? regardless of this arbitrary choice you've made, i think a saturn to uranus trine is a positive.. the saturn 30 pluto is a different matter though.. overall - more positive then not to my way of interpretation.. however i am more focused on the saturn/neptune square that is getting close to exact at the moment.. cheers james

James,

Thanks. I've been watching this square between Pluto and Uranus. It brings loads of troubles and then I noticed Saturn will aspect both.

Just don't know whether it will ease the situation towards the 3rd Feb or make it worse? Worse I think.

H

I really need to programme this into a computer. Now I've noticed that the Sun will join the Pluto Uranus party around Xmas. Again I've got to wonder whether that will make the clash between the core planets worse or better? What effect will the Sun have on Pluto ? Or Pluto on the Sun? And then the Sun squares Uranus?

I'd expect Pluto to burn up in the Sun.

Er? Um?

H

Hi,

I have to reiterate that I've seen this square between Pluto and Uranus cause loads of problems. So I follow it. Then I noticed Saturn getting involved and I think she'll be goading them both on, but equally once the square begins to separate the tension will ease quickly.

And then I noticed that Jupiter gets involved on the 28th Dec with Pluto and then with Uranus around the 7th Jan. Again hard to know the affect. With Pluto it's a trine so I think that'll reduce the tension but with Uranus it's an inconjunction.

Now I know the inconjunction can be the nastiest. Refer to Saturn Uranus inconjunction of past years. But when the benefics are involved usually little happens. I'd expect some sort of excess in the Uranus Jupiter type speculation but that doesn't seem to happen.

So any ideas ?

H

Hello,

I think the Sun came along and said I rule the solar system. Threw the natural balance set up between Pluto and Uranus, supported by Saturn out of kilter and now has limped off.

I think Saturn is stabilising but goading the big players so making the square worse but after 1.30pm on the 2nd Feb UKT will do the opposite and pull them apart.

Hard to read.

H

Phew .... 8 trading days or so till Lift Off.

"I think you?ve got the drift that what I do is called Cycle Prediction. And we?ve has the odd situation since around Xmas where a moderately negative Cycle has been developing to a peak 2nd Feb. No big deal. But on closer look there turned out to be loads of Astrological bad luck thrown in with it. If it could go wrong or get worse then it would. I feel next Monday into Tuesday 26th Jan sort of brings much of the bad luck to an end.

Though the negative Cycle still will have 5 trading days to run even then. And it?ll be no easy thing to get to close of US Business this Friday 22nd Jan without a BIG Friday sell off. God I hate to think what PLUTO sucking the life out of r.Mercury will do in the next 48 hours. PLUTO is death and rebirth. A few Traders may go through that?

And even after that then plenty of trouble to get to the 2nd Feb. You see this big negative is sitting in the middle of things dominating the Trading. SCREWING THINGS UP!

Slowly since the 7th Jan or even the 27th Dec slow burning strong positives have been kicking in and counter acting the big negative and the bad luck? A Bottom is forming. I heard that the Selling today was orderly. The VIX didn?t go crazy. The SP has been hanging around 1845 or so.

On Tuesday 26th Jan a really key strong slow burner starts to kick in. Demand side. Europe will begin to function again. I think we could be close to the bottom for Oil. After that the next boast for Oil would be after the 2nd Feb when demand begins to pick up clearly. Other tightening for Oil will come very late Feb and late March. That?s Supply side. God adding those together the bottom for Oil has to be in February. VERY VERY COMPLICATED to model."

H

PS So in early Feb Pluto begins to separate from Uranus. At that stage a strange change occurs. Instead of Saturn and Jupiter affecting the Pluto Uranus square in various ways, Pluto and Uranus then begin to affect the Saturn Jupiter square.

Er? Um?

Read that correctly and you are laughing all the way to the Bank.

Anybody willing to give it a go ?

H

Hi Rocko,

I may be mistaken but it certainly looks like you are quoting other people's astrological analysis mixed in with your own. Please cite any sources you are using.

While I think astrological cycles like this are very useful for things like world markets or historical themes I think its rather hard to get too far with this approach in a consistent way without some other charts to tie this to. Whether, you use eclipses, Jupiter-Saturn charts. ingress charts or national charts they all give an indication what parts of the world transits & cycles are particularly effecting. Without that I think you end up with a rather vague , generalised global approach.

I suspect that is why more people are not responding to your ideas.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

NOT so good.

So I didn't expect such a heavy sell off thru Jan into early Feb. I expected some troubles.

I spent all last year telling you about the big showdown between Saturn and Neptune that peaked in late Nov. Nothing seemed to happen. Saturn is about structures and security. However, Neptune works by weakening things. So we had EU Refugee problem, OPEC Oil problem, Russia in Ukraine. We had Oil and Commodities falling. I can easily say that Banking is a Saturn thing.

So lots of really important things we trust and need got weakened. Neptune Saturn brings ill health.

Then in late Dec last year came the big negative that is the theme of this thread. Possibly NOT that big to be truthful. And you have all these Saturn structures like the EU Borders/ Germany, Banks, OPEC, Explorers etc, secretly weakened by Neptune, collapsing. For me that all makes a lot of sense NOW.

And the good news is that since late Nov Saturn has started to try to get a grip. And continues to try to get a grip till early March 2016. Late March it all gets troublesome again.

BAD NEWS is that the Saturn Neptune Cycle plays out again thru early Spring and Summer. I'd like to see it an other way but this only means that structures that bring us security will be further weakened starting 1st Mar 2016 till 10th Sept 2016. This is NOT completely bad because it is a shake out.

NOT GOOD JoJo but I'd imagine the worst is passed.

I still see strong slow burners providing uplift all thru this year and next. Question is how much it can withstand the weakening effect of Neptune.

I THINK IT SIMPLY MEANS that we have serious headwinds to cross that peak 19th June and again 10th Sept.

Neptune is just an incredibly difficult thing to understand. It can be seen as Debt. Also Oil. But it doesn't respect the structures that bring certainty.

H