K. Ernst Kraft prediction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Ernst_Krafft

Hi
K E Kraft predicted Hitler would be in danger betwen 7-11 Nov 1939,and on the 8th there was indeed an attempt against his life.

But why those dates? The sun was opposite his Mars-venus conjunction but not much else.To me it would have made more sense that the danger date was a few days earlier,when Mars was in precise square to his Mars.
What do you think led him to make this VERY accurate prediction?

Thanks

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hitler,_Adolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTOVyRWjZAw

Interesting v?deo on Astrology in the 3rd Reich

I had a look at Hitler's chart, and the transits for those dates.

Saturn and the Moon's South Node had been conjunct Hitler's Sun in September 1939, and Pluto had and would be again exactly square to his Sun from around 0 to 1 degrees Leo, and IsisTranspluto was also around 0 to 1 degrees Leo.

This very powerful, world-moving conjunction of Pluto and IsisTranspluto in 0 to 1 degrees Leo was exactly squaring Hitler's natal Sun. Activated in September 1939 by Saturn and the Moon's South Node being conjunct his Sun. My knowledge of Hitler's life isn't good, but I know at some stage he suffered deteriorating health, and wondered if this transit to his Sun affected his health adversely or if it empowered him?

But these transits do not explain those specific days in November 1939, when as you say the only inner planet transit to Hitler's chart is the Scorpio Sun opposing his natal Mars Venus conjunction in 16 degrees Taurus, which picks up the Uranus transit in 16 degrees Scorpio from April 1939.

Transiting Uranus opposition natal Mars does seem to be consistent with an attack, and Karl Ernst Kraft is possibly seeing the next time the Sun is conjunct that Uranus in 16 degrees Scorpio? Odd that he discounts the Sun in 16 degrees Taurus in May 1939, or 16 degrees Leo in August 1939 though.

I vaguely remember reading about the astrological techniques of W D Gann, who seemed to use the transiting Sun picking up older, more long-term transits? Maybe this was a commonly used technique from the early twentieth century, that has just been forgotten?

I am particularly struck that the conjunction of the Sun to the preceding Uranus is effective when the opposition and square were not, as I tend to regard all such aspects as equal. Interesting.

Thanks a lot

But he didn`t need profections and other Hellenic techniques.The elipse alone was suficient.
Recently there was a lunar elipse in David Cameron`s Ascendant.
He is behind Miliband in the polls,but I`ll be surprised if the British vote for the latter.

Regarding the OP,it also occurred to me that transit Sun activated the Mars square to Hitler?s Mars

The last time there was a solar elipse over my Asc, I got a job abroad only to lose it soon after

Ursa
There was an elipse on his Asc but a few days later a lunar one over his Sun.
That must have spurred on Kraft to make the prediction

On 20 July 1944 Venus was on his IC at 4 Leo.Might have protected him from Stauffenberg`s attempt.
Sun -Moon were also close at 28 Cancer
Last edited by astrocorreia on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

astrocorreia wrote:Thanks a lot

But he didn`t need profections and other Hellenic techniques.The elipse alone was suficient.
Recently there was a lunar elipse in David Cameron`s Ascendant.
He is behind Miliband in the polls,but I`ll be surprised if the British vote for the latter.

Regarding the OP,it also occurred to me that transit Sun activated the Mars square to Hitler?s Mars

The last time there was a solar elipse over my Asc, I got a job abroad only to lose it soon after
I don't usually bother looking at eclipses, as I have in the past and they don't seem to do anything. But I looked at this one and it seems the Moon's North Node was 29 degrees Libra and the Sun and Moon oppose each other just under 4 degrees of Scorpio/Taurus. Hitler's Ascendant is 26 degrees Libra 40 minutes, which is miles from this eclipse. His Midheaven is 4 degrees Leo 09 minutes, which could be affected if you think eclipses do anything. His Sun is 0 degrees Taurus 48 minutes, again miles from the eclipse, nothing like precise enough to stand out in particular.

This eclipse occurred on 28th October 1939, and the attack on Hitler was on 8th November, with no inner planet transits aspecting his Ascendant or triggering the eclipse.

For what its worth, transiting Phaethon was 26 degrees Cancer 25 minutes on 1st November 1939, and stationed at 28 degrees Cancer 22 minutes on 28th November 1939. That squared Hitler's Ascendant.

Btw, what are profections and Hellenic techniques?

Good point Fleur.

However,elipses tend to affect the world at large rather than individuals,according to some sources, but in this case,the attempt on Hitler could be deemed a world event,as anything that happened to him would affect the world

Profections and other Hellenic techniques are dealt with at Traditional f?rum.You`ll find a lot there

Ok, I will look on the Traditional forum and try to understand those things.

My impression so far with Kraft's prediction of the attack on Hitler is that the stars are littered with clues, and astrologers pick up some consciously and some unconsciously, and we have all experienced picking up some directly out of the ether. Often we make a correct prediction using the wrong astrological reasoning. I try to keep an open mind but that eclipse really doesn't seem to go anywhere. It was an extremely precise prediction. There are loads of eclipses all the time that aspect lots of people's charts with wide orbs.

Fleur wrote:Ok, I will look on the Traditional forum and try to understand those things.

My impression so far with Kraft's prediction of the attack on Hitler is that the stars are littered with clues, and astrologers pick up some consciously and some unconsciously, and we have all experienced picking up some directly out of the ether. Often we make a correct prediction using the wrong astrological reasoning. I try to keep an open mind but that eclipse really doesn't seem to go anywhere. It was an extremely precise prediction. There are loads of eclipses all the time that aspect lots of people's charts with wide orbs.
Yes,it can be a headache to test these techniques

Fleur wrote:Hitler's Ascendant is 26 degrees Libra 40 minutes, which is miles from this eclipse
Not according to the rectified chart he was using - the ascendant is at 20.29 Libra, and Uranus sits upon it at 19.29 Libra, so the eclipse (at 18.26 Libra) was within 1? of the Uranus-Asc conjunction.
Fleur wrote:This eclipse occurred on 28th October 1939, and the attack on Hitler was on 8th November, with no inner planet transits aspecting his Ascendant or triggering the eclipse.
The warning marked the period between 7-10 of November as being the time of greatest danger. At this time Sun by transit opposed Hitler's natal Mars-Venus conjunction, which is natally on Hitler's 8th house cusp (Venus, his asc-ruler, conj Mars in this position warns of sudden, violent death). The article linked to above is very interesting, but if you refer to the text I linked to, we can see that the astrology was not dependent on Hellenistic methods. The astrological basis of the warning is very clear and obvious to me; and if you run a bi-wheel for the time of the blast (Munich, 9:20 pm) you see many valid connections, such as Moon on the 12th cusp, with Saturn conjoined to 12th-ruler Mercury, and Sun opposing Mars on the 8th cusp.