skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Natal Data For Paris Attack Terrorists?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mark
Moderator


Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Posts: 4949
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:46 am    Post subject: Natal Data For Paris Attack Terrorists? Reply with quote

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone has natal data for the Paris Attack Terrorists?

I know several were French or Belgian born so they should have timed birth certificates.

I saw a post on Facebook earlier this week listing such natal data for one terrorist but I was rather distracted at the time. I spent over an hour trying to find this post again on Facebook yesterday but it seems to be caught up in a flood of newer messages.

Does anyone have the data?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11996120/Paris-attack-what-we-know-about-the-suspects.html

Thanks

Mark
_________________
‘’As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity…’’ William Lilly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
margherita



Joined: 10 Mar 2008
Posts: 1358
Location: Rome, Italy

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voila
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Mostefa%C3%AF,_Omar_Ismael
_________________
Traditional astrology at
http://heavenastrolabe.wordpress.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
midheaven



Joined: 21 Jun 2015
Posts: 8

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my part I didn't find any hour, but I didn't look for on astro-databank!!
Omar Ismaïl Mostefaï is indeed one of the 3 terrorists whose identity was established without doubt.

The 2 others are
-Bilal Hadfi: born in january 22, 1995, French.
-Samy Amimour: born in October 15, 1987, in Paris.
But concerning the other terrorists (9 or 10 altogether) their names -and so data- are uncertain, and it is said that investigations are instituted to check the identities. For terrorists to use false identity documents is said a classical method for concealing oneself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mark
Moderator


Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Posts: 4949
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Margherita wrote:
Quote:
Voila
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Mostefa%C3%AF,_Omar_Ismael


Merci.

I saw the link to Astrodatabank on Facebook but forgot which astrologer posted and which terrorist was there.

Thanks

Mark
_________________
‘’As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity…’’ William Lilly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mark
Moderator


Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Posts: 4949
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midheaven wrote:
Quote:
From my part I didn't find any hour, but I didn't look for on astro-databank!!
Omar Ismaïl Mostefaï is indeed one of the 3 terrorists whose identity was established without doubt.

The 2 others are
-Bilal Hadfi: born in january 22, 1995, French.
-Samy Amimour: born in October 15, 1987, in Paris.
But concerning the other terrorists (9 or 10 altogether) their names -and so data- are uncertain, and it is said that investigations are instituted to check the identities. For terrorists to use false identity documents is said a classical method for concealing oneself.


Thanks for clearing that up. I note the brothers Brahim Abdeslam +Salah Abdeslam seem to be Belgian born French nationals. I dont think their identities are amongst those in question.

Salah Abdeslam
Born: 15 September 1989
Location: Molenbeek, Brussels, Belgium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salah_Abdeslam

Brahim Abdeslam
Born: 30 July 1984
Location: Molenbeek, Brussels, Belgium

http://totalwar-ar.wikia.com/wiki/Ibrahim_Abdeslam


Here is a link to an up to date BBC website article which seeks to identify the November 13th Attackers.

Mark
_________________
‘’As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity…’’ William Lilly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
midheaven



Joined: 21 Jun 2015
Posts: 8

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up. I note the brothers Brahim Abdeslam +Salah Abdeslam seem to be Belgian born French nationals. I dont think their identities are amongst those in question.

I am referring to a special page on wikipedia in my native language (it's easier) concerning these attacks.
( https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attentats_du_13_novembre_2015_en_France#Identification_des_criminels )

The text says that even though the police are following leads, investigations are still in progress concerning their identities and the conditional tense is often used, as a precaution I think.

Concerning Brahim Abdeslam I have the same date of birth than you, but concerning the place of birth it is unsure. The text just says that he is french but that he lived in Belgium in Molenbeek-Saint-Jean. Probably he was born in France, but where?
-Salah Abdeslam (Brahim’s brother), born in September 15, 1989 in Bruxelles (Belgium), and having the french nationality.

Another terrorist is named:
-Abdelhamid Abaaoud, born in April 8, 1987, in Anderlecht (Belgium).

Maybe other members will complete what we "know" for the moment, I didn't find more than these.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jupiterhead



Joined: 22 Jul 2013
Posts: 518

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Judd did a Paris Attack video on the France chart if it's of any use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG80BDpAJvQ
_________________
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Graham F



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 357

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In his video, Judd uses Nicholas Campion's 5th Republic chart which I think may have been chosen and rectified to fit retrospectively the execution of Louis XVI at 10:22 on 21/1/1793 (see thread in Mundane forum if interested). If not, an amazing correspondence, and Judd points out some quite convincing connections with that chart and the attacks.

The chart of Mostefai, if accurate, is very interesting: During the attack, and also during the solar and especially lunar eclipses of September, Neptume is on his Asc. The MC/IC axis of the LE falls on his NN/SN axis. LE Uranus trines his Uranus.

In relation to the generally accepted chart for the foundation of the French 1st Republic after the Revolution (9:18 local time on 22/9/1792), Mostefai's Uranus trines the 1st Republic MC, and his MC trines 1st Rep Uranus (Uranus and MC are also conjunct <4° in each chart). So Uranus is heavily emphasised.

His Moon and Pluto are on 1st Republic SN and Asc respectively.

In his chart, Mars in H8 (whole signs, or quadrant houses) is in sextile to Mercury, and Mercury is conjunct his Mars at the September solar eclipse. If his birth time is accurate, his PF is <2° from SE MC.

I've posted a quinquewheel chart below, equal houses for more clarity (in Solar Fire, whole sign puts asc somewhere below "horizon").
Graham


Last edited by Graham F on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mark
Moderator


Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Posts: 4949
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturnhead wrote:
Quote:
Steve Judd did a Paris Attack video on the France chart if it's of any use. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG80BDpAJvQ


The video doesn't give any analysis of the natal charts of the terrorists. I think the video came out just after the attack so no data was available.

This astrologer relies on the chart for the 5th Republic of France (1958). He offers some analysis of the transits to that chart.

However, we already have a thread discussing this and other proposed charts for France on the mundane forum entitled Paris Attacks/French National Chart. I recommend people go there if they want to discuss general charts for France. Lets try and keep this thread for the natal charts of the terrorists.

Thanks

Mark
_________________
‘’As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity…’’ William Lilly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Graham F



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 357

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


hébergement gratuit d'images
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james_m



Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 2753
Location: vancouver island

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi graham,

i was making the same cross over connections in the charts as you have done here - a week or so ago.. the astrodatabank data was shared somewhere - can't remember...

i am curious if anyone has anything to add to any of it.. it's been a good week since i examined it. maybe i will look again!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mark
Moderator


Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Posts: 4949
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham wrote:
Quote:
In relation to the generally accepted chart for the foundation of the French 1st Republic after the Revolution (9:18 local time on 22/9/1792)


Actually this is radically different from the time given by Nicholas Campion. I had assumed you were using his time. However, I will pick that issue up where it belongs ie the Paris Attacks/French National chart thread on the mundane forum!

Mark
_________________
‘’As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity…’’ William Lilly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mark
Moderator


Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Posts: 4949
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James-M

Quote:
i am curious if anyone has anything to add to any of it.. it's been a good week since i examined it. maybe i will look again!


Can I ask you to take any bi-wheel analysis to guess where...the Paris Attacks/French National thread. I dont want discussion on all this spilling over numerous threads.

Mark
_________________
‘’As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity…’’ William Lilly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jupiterhead



Joined: 22 Jul 2013
Posts: 518

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark wrote:
Saturnhead wrote:
Quote:
Steve Judd did a Paris Attack video on the France chart if it's of any use. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG80BDpAJvQ


The video doesn't give any analysis of the natal charts of the terrorists. I think the video came out just after the attack so no data was available.

This astrologer relies on the chart for the 5th Republic of France (1958). He offers some analysis of the transits to that chart.

However, we already have a thread discussing this and other proposed charts for France on the mundane forum entitled Paris Attacks/French National Chart. I recommend people go there if they want to discuss general charts for France. Lets try and keep this thread for the natal charts of the terrorists.

Thanks

Mark


Hi Mark

Thanks for your response.

We had a chart about the exact Paris attack time in the sports forum.

Arabic part of death and destruction exactly conjunct Mars.

Asc +8th House - Moon

Hopefully of some some use.
_________________
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alicec25



Joined: 25 Oct 2017
Posts: 1

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham F wrote:
In his video, Judd uses Nicholas Campion's 5th Republic chart which I think may have been chosen and rectified to fit retrospectively the execution of Louis XVI at 10:22 on 21/1/1793 (see thread in Mundane forum if interested). If not, an amazing correspondence, and Judd points out some quite convincing connections with that chart and the attacks.

The chart of Mostefai, if accurate, is very interesting: During the attack, and also during the solar and especially lunar eclipses of September, Neptume is on his Asc. The MC/IC axis of the LE falls on his NN/SN axis. LE Uranus trines his Uranus.

In relation to the generally accepted chart for the foundation of the French 1st Republic after the Revolution (9:18 local time on 22/9/1792) assurances obsèques, Mostefai's Uranus trines the 1st Republic MC, and his MC trines 1st Rep Uranus (Uranus and MC are also conjunct <4� in each chart). So Uranus is heavily emphasised.

His Moon and Pluto are on 1st Republic SN and Asc respectively.

In his chart, Mars in H8 (whole signs, or quadrant houses) is in sextile to Mercury, and Mercury is conjunct his Mars at the September solar eclipse. If his birth time is accurate, his PF is <2� from SE MC.

I've posted a quinquewheel chart below, equal houses for more clarity (in Solar Fire, whole sign puts asc somewhere below "horizon").
Graham

Thank you for that clarification. We are new to the field and any information is welcome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated