Hi Folks,

I've just been looking at Trump's Chart. Natal and Progressed using Astro.com.

Interesting

1/ Born on an Eclipse, all be it a Lunar one. We'll need to dig out the Saros Cycle number.

2/ Sun in the 10th of Leadership. Close to Uranus. Mars on the Ascendant sextile 10th house strong planets.

3/ But a Gemini ! TWO FACED. UNTRUST WORTHY. He'll say anything.

4/ VERY INTEREST are two things as his live developed. Uranus close to the North Node from birth even to this day.

5/ Also Mercury survived till he was 50 before going combust. Very odd. [We need to do work on the progressed Sun/ Mercury Cycle]

6/ Sun remains in the 10th till now.

7/ Moon in Cancer ruler of the 10th now.

8/ Jupiter rising for years.

9/ Jupiter Chiron conjunction.

Just endless GOOD THINGS for a Leader. Also things that protect him from many of life's curses.

Many things point to the fact the next few years he'll have run his course.

Finally the developing Saturn Leo MSC conjunction points to cruelty, Or restrictions for him. Suggests his hands will be tied.

Doesn't look like he'll be delivering his plans and keeps in with my idea that we are heading for several years where Cats will be put back in the their Bags !!

Next up BREXITeers !!

I figured that as I had shown Trump's progressed lunar return for the inauguration I should also show Hillary Clinton's progressed lunar return for Podesta's telling people to go home.

Shortly before 10 PM her prog natal Pluto had been swept by the West Point. That was probably when they admitted to themselves that they were likely going to lose but did not make a statement just in case and perhaps to give Hillary time to compose herself after experiencing the biggest election shock since Harry Truman was elected in 1948.
Last edited by unique_astrology on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Does anyone know Ellen's surname? I know she is based in Tuscon Arizona.

I am finalising my list of predictions this weekend and hate to just list a first name.

If your out there Ellen please let me know either publicly or privately!

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Bob wrote:
I figured that as I had shown Trump's progressed lunar return for the inauguration I should also show Hillary Clinton's progressed lunar return for Podesta's telling people to go home.
Then perhaps I should show in another way Hillary's defeat. Conventional western sidereal wisdom says that solar return charts should be cast for residence rather than the birth location. I'm questioning this bit of wisdom now since Hillary Clinton's current solar return is very different if set for Washington DC or Chicago.

I'm going to start a topic of birth vs. location charts on the sidereal part of Skyscript, but for the time being I offer the quarter Ennead election chart for Hillary below. There is some support, I believe, for the PM birth time in the chart (and others I have studied). The quarter Ennead chart breaks the 40 day Ennead chart into four 10 day periods. The time period for this chart began on November 5.
Several features of this chart immediately stand out:

(1) The Moon in the 12th house is contained between Mars and Pluto. Siderealists would place this configuration in the 1st house foreground.

(2) The MC conjoins natal Ketu (Moon's south node) which always indicates loss. In the natal chart Ketu, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus are all in the PM 6th house.

(3) Capricorn rises which is the PM natal 8th house sign.

(4) Natal ascendant is in the quarter Ennead 6th house

(5) Transiting Neptune and Ketu are on the natal MC. I did see that transit, but rationalized it away. Big mistake!

(6) Transiting Jupiter is only 12 minutes away from the partile conjunction to natal Neptune, another Neptunian warning of illusion and broken dreams.

The angular Sun in house 10 indicates the public spotlight, but the Sun isn't supported by helpful transits. I didn't look at this chart prior to the election, and I didn't consider return charts set for the birth place. This is why I want to discuss the locale/birth place question on the sidereal forum.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Maybe this can be nailed down better now.

Therese Hamilton wrote: I'm going to start a topic of birth vs. location charts on the sidereal part of Skyscript, but for the time being I offer the quarter Ennead election chart for Hillary below. There is some support, I believe, for the PM birth time in the chart (and others I have studied). ...
Hi Therese,

In the quote above your statement, (and others I have studied), stands out for me. I am curious if you put the HRC 2:08 AM chart in the mix? I would love to see someone analyze that chart and see if the loss is evident in it.

With my limited knowledge of Astrology I find it to be most telling of the facts that surround the real HRC as opposed to the HRC portrayed by the media and campaign.

It would be fantastic if someone with more standing, like Deb, yourself, Ellen or Mark, looked at all 3 (or 4) charts possibilities for HRC with an open mind to see which fits the actual person and the recent events best.

Hi elleiif3,

Many astrologers saw a win in the AM chart for Hillary Clinton. Very few preferred the PM chart as I did. I set the election charts for Washington, DC. After the election I set Hillary's solar return for her birth place in Chicago, and the chart doesn't look at all victorious.

I think we're all rather tired of the U.S. election, and there has been so much analysis of the charts already on various forums and articles. I'll briefly discuss Hillary's PM birthplace solar return on the sidereal forum after the December holidays here. Right now I have house guests.

In my opinion astrologers should have been able to see that Donald Trump would be given the presidency. The problem is that Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes. Then are we looking at the Moon (for the popular vote), but Jupiter (legal authority) for the Electoral College?

There are so many techniques used in analyzing charts, and two zodiacs besides with different house rulerships, dignities, etc. So any analysis by only one astrologer is going to be limited by that astrologer's approach to astrology. But (on the sidereal forum) I'll be looking at Donald Trump's current solar return. This is one of the charts that Kenneth Bowser used to predict a Trump victory way back in June of 2016.

Therese

P.S. Yes, I have looked at the 2:08 AM chart, but could not see Hillary's political career in the chart. With my techniques I could not see an election win for a chart for that time. Neither could I see Hillary Clinton's life in the AM chart, so I rejected that time as well.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

The strong speculation/news leak (taken seriously enough that President Obama and the incoming president elect were both informed of it) that the Russian government may, if true, have hard evidence concerning trump's behavior that could allow them to blackmail his performance of presidential duties may help explain the simultaneous presence of conflicting aspects in his charts for both his election win and upcoming inauguration.

An excerpt from a post (not made by Bowser but quoting him):

"written May 2016 ~ per Kenneth Bowser, Western Sidereal Astrologer"

"... Trump?s secondary progressed Moon is conjoined to his natal Venus exact to the minute on January 20, 2017, which is inauguration day. While it is not a guarantee, it is easy to infer that such a contact relates to a level of success that will almost surely be the high point of his life."

My response:

It was a conflux of negative aspects with positive ones on inauguration day that made it difficult to call an outcome for trump with certainty astrologically. While he will have progressed Moon conjunct natal Venus he also will have transit Saturn opposite natal Sun, not an aspect one would consider ?relates to a level of success that will almost surely be the high point of his life.?

This paragraph added to my original response. Transits to his natal chart at the time of election did not involve Venus or Jupiter in aspect to the natal Sun, Moon, Uranus, or the MC or ASC but rather transit Sun (224?52') squared natal Pluto (134?21') which was colored by a trine to that Pluto by transit Saturn (254?10') the latter being the major aspect coinciding with a very difficult time for Hillary Clinton at that same time. NOTE: Hillary's aspect was in longitude, trump's in right ascension.

Bowser is a famous Sidereal astrologer and has posted many charts in past years known as PSSRs (Progressed Sidereal Solar Returns). It is the progression of the main chart in Western Sidereal astrology, the Sidereal Solar Return. To deliver my work for the bulk of astrologers (those using the Tropical zodiac) I designated the same charts as QPSRs (Quotidian Progressed Solar Returns). My work replaces the solar return with it?s lunar or demi-lunar returns (designated anlunars by Cyril Fagan, the father of Western Sidereal Astrology), more correctly their progression, as the most important charts for astrological reading.

trump?s QPSR at his birth place at noon on January 20, 2017, will have the RAMC at 250?07'. Solar return Saturn will be on the MC at 251?03' while natal Mars sets at 251?37' along with his secondary progressed Sun/Pluto midpoint which sets at 250?19'.

Further enhancing the ledger against the singular progressed Moon conjunct natal Venus (not really alone, it had transit Jupiter trine natal Sun and square natal Saturn for help) were his secondary progressed Saturn at 125?02' on natal Saturn/Pluto midpoint at 125?02' at noon January 20, 2017 and another Tropical rendition of a Sidereal chart ? his quotidian progressed demi-solar (QPDS) for Jamaica at noon on January 20th will have a RAMC at 219?20', squared by his natal Saturn/Pluto midpoint at 130?43'.

My thoughts regarding the conflicting aspects are that the positive ones denote the event and the negative ones could be a reflection of a small turnout for the inauguration, or the knowledge that he is under Putin?s thumb (if that is a fact), or perhaps both.

The Trump inauguration horoscope is interesting. What sticks out is the sixth and twelfth Uranus-Jupiter opposition in the twelfth and sixth. Disruptive hidden enemies of generosity in the field of health, perhaps. Then there's the Mars-Saturn square in the eighth and eleventh. Three planets in the eleventh; friends with military, charismatic, in tune with the times; but the planet of War is square Saturn out of the house of bad endings. That can't be good.

Whoever became President in 2017 would do so with the Sun in his detriment in Aquarius on the midheaven, and the waning moon in her fall the sixth house, and Jupiter in the sixth house square the Sun. Hillary probably ought to be happy it wasn't her. It won't end well.
Le grand crier sans honte audacieux / Sera esleu gouverneur de l'armee.
La hardiesse de son contentieux / Le pont rompu, cit? de peur pasmee.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81

To turn large numbers of voters against the Republican party one, or several, of their policies must provide widespread hurt for an extended period of time to large numbers of their base.

Their health care package, if enacted, could do that but IT WOULD TAKE TIME to pass the bill, enact it, and have large numbers of voters have a need to use it to realize how much better things were for them under the ACA. The midterms will be voted Nov 6, 2018. Just a 1 year experience of the GOP package would start Nov 6 of this year, a longer period if they could pass and enact it before then. If enough voters were to be hurt experiencing their package before the elections Republicans might lose control of the House in the midterms but with the money and power they possess or could call on in a fight for survival the RNC might retain control of the Senate.

The next chance for Democrats to gain control of the Senate and White House would then be in 2020. If voters continue being hurt by the Republican health care package and other policies fear of losing everything in 2020 could force Republicans to join with Democrats to get rid of trump. After the midterm elections of 2018 transit Saturn will transit his inauguration Pluto 3 times in 2019 (Feb 26, Jul 5, Nov 25 RA, Feb 27, Jul 4, Nov 27 longitude); the last time just 7 weeks before January 13, 2020, when transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto will oppose his natal Saturn. If he were removed then GOP politicians would have just 10 months to campaign for re-election without him with his policies as their standard bearer.

I believe trump will be ousted in January of 2020 and I do not think the timing is too long considering what must happen to turn voters against him. If anybody has a shorter scenario for his removal I would really like to see it. And with a stronger astrological reference if one can be found.

Mashup of my chart for Putin in Moscow, Sibly located to Moscow (for angles), with my GOP Jupiter, trump's Saturn, and transits for Jan 23th, 2020.

Charts for Putin, Sibly, GOP, and trump were done long before I knew of transits on January 13, 2020.
Progressed inauguration and transits for January 13, 2020 in DC.