Oil?

Hi Yeh ALL Speculators,

Just note that there are technical factors these next 10 - 20 days that may push people well over the edge. Just an unlucky combination of events that separately can be coped with but together NOT so good. I've already heard very unusual aggression in LITTLE AULD SAUF OF ENGLAND.

"Calling Oil ! ?

You?d feel that Astrology should be able to model the Oil Saga. Me too. It is proving hard. There are two sides to this. Demand which I think is only a few weeks from a long running bottom. Mostly all last year global macro data was poor. The Supply side is completely crazy. Since later in 2014 Saturn (Order) and Neptune (Oil) have been playing off against each other. It hasn?t followed any real logic. Neptune is in Pisces so it is hard for Saturn to control her. All I can say that again Saturn will try to bring Order in early Feb, more so in late Feb, peaking in mid June. My feeling is that mid June will be important and the turning point, and also that is when OPEC meet again. However, the Oil Supply saga won?t be over till into 2017. Oil is wining and Authority is getting hurt.

On that point the next few days till the Full Moon is passed 25th Jan, till the 27th Jan and till the 2nd ? 5th Feb are NOT HAPPY DAYS. THEY ARE TROUBLING DAYS. You?d can imagine there will be a few Traders loosing the plot. This is a very bad combination. Crazy Fear. Despair. Then Conflicts and Violence will remain a worsening theme till the 5th Feb. I?d imagine there will be plenty of Traders with their heads in their hands.

Western Astrology has little to explain the lifting of sanctions on Iran or the opening of the Asian Infrastructure Bank. Eastern Astrology says that the 16th Jan is a great day for starting things. NO IDEA why. I imagine those that start to buy Risk On in the first week of Feb will do very well in the next few months. I have some doubts as clearly 2016 is the year of the great rebalancing. Oil. Markets. China. Refugees."

I'd be interested to know if anybody has had better luck with modeling Oil.

H

Do you have any charts for Oil, long term, medium term and short term?

I am always surprised that charts for some of these markets are so hard to find, whereas stock index and gold charts are easily available for the masses.

How long has oil been falling for? I remember seeing some charts that Robert Prechter published, showing that all commodities, gold, oil, etc follow a similar curve long term. Gold topped out around 2012?

I wonder how the price of oil relates to wars, particularly in the middle east?

What does the price of oil correlate with?

Hi Fleur,

No I don't have a chart for Oil. There nearest would be a Chart for planet Earth. Or Mankind.

I've been watching the Saturn Neptune square that definitely relates to Oil and trying to manage that. Or control it. Certainly Neptune has come along and smashed traditional structures related to Oil.

But give it a go.

H

On Google news it said that oil had fallen from $115 (?80) a barrel in the summer of 2014 to around $28 now.

I wonder how that correlates with gold and other commodities.

Food and fuel seem to be a lot cheaper than they were; a few years ago food prices were very high and rising a lot.

No I don't have a chart for Oil. There nearest would be a Chart for planet Earth. Or Mankind.
I find that the Pluto Neptune 1892 conjunction is a good chart to use for oil for most purposes.

The other option is to use a chart for the commencement of oil trading on one of the commodities' exchanges. e.g CME
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

amelia wrote:
I find that the Pluto Neptune 1892 conjunction is a good chart to use for oil for most purposes.

The other option is to use a chart for the commencement of oil trading on one of the commodities' exchanges. e.g CME
Thanks. That conjunction went on for a few years. I will look more closely at 1892 to see if I can pinpoint anything.

I actually meant price chart for Oil, not astrological chart. But what Amelia suggested is interesting.

How about the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Counties chart, as the topic's all about the price of oil?

Seems like a good place to start to me.

Details provided in reply above.
Verum e