Reverse Engineering a Vedic chart ?

Hi Folks,

Help !!

Reverse Engineering a Vedic chart ?

I do find Vedic very good Astrology and the Astrobix.com website. Using that I got the following about myself but I can't work out the underlying Astrology. Could anyone do that ?

What derives this

"Your dogmatic approach to work and over-optimistic deadlines lead to tiredness and muscular tensions which may pave the way for disease setting in."

It'd be a big help to know which planets or houses are involved.

So I was born in Irvine, Scotland at 16.28 10 03 63.

I'm NOT being lazy here I simply don't know how.

H

OK I thought I'd keep this going. I find Vedic and Komilla Sutton's work very useful. Also the Astrobix.com free charts. I still don't really understand what Astrobix calls Enemy, Debilitated, Friendly etc under Planetary Positions at Birth. I have some ideas.

Here's my chart generated by them. So I'm interested in why my Courage is Debilitated and my Mother Enemy?

http://www.astrobix.com/PDF/McC_Free_Ku ... 10810].pdf

Mars Retro Cancer Moon 12:13:13 Pushyami-3 Saturn Courage Debilitated ? I ca only assume that Mars in Pushyami-3 which is ruled by Saturn isn't good for it.

Moon Direct Virgo Mercury 0:4:4 Uttara-2 Sun Mother Enemy House ? I'm NOT sure if the Moon would always be afflicted by a Nakshatra ruled by the Sun.

I'd have to look that up which I'll do now but please any input helps.

H

Rocko wrote:OK I thought I'd keep this going. I find Vedic and Komilla Sutton's work very useful. Also the Astrobix.com free charts. I still don't really understand what Astrobix calls Enemy, Debilitated, Friendly etc under Planetary Positions at Birth. I have some ideas.

Here's my chart generated by them. So I'm interested in why my Courage is Debilitated and my Mother Enemy?

http://www.astrobix.com/PDF/McC_Free_Ku ... 10810].pdf

Mars Retro Cancer Moon 12:13:13 Pushyami-3 Saturn Courage Debilitated ? I ca only assume that Mars in Pushyami-3 which is ruled by Saturn isn't good for it.

Moon Direct Virgo Mercury 0:4:4 Uttara-2 Sun Mother Enemy House ? I'm NOT sure if the Moon would always be afflicted by a Nakshatra ruled by the Sun.

I'd have to look that up which I'll do now but please any input helps.

H
The link doesn't work.

Mother is 4th house- ( yes, father is 9th or 10th in Vedic)- lord of the 4th is Mars which also denotes courage- it is in fall in 12th- hence the mother and enmity thing. Some would have said decrease in matru sukha(happiness from mother).

Courage is 3rd house- 3rd lord venus is in 6th with saturn.It is also the 10th lord and hence they tagged it on to profession.

What they haven't worked out ( or the predictive software ignored) was that Mars gets cancellation of debility and Venus gets secondary strength by being in its own Navamsha( D9). According to one text a planet that is in fall and retrograde gets cancellation of debility- so you could well be in armed forces :D

PD