Bernie Sanders

My speculative chart for Bernie Sanders:

http://imgur.com/mxUeGTm

I used my progressed lunar return technique for the Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina, and Super Tuesday contests and it correctly portrayed the outcomes in each (all were correctly forcast by MSM).

Then I looked ahead to the MIchigan primary and came up with an outlook vastly different from MSM.

Posts I made regarding the Primary:

By: Bob on March 2nd, 2016 at 11:03 pm

The March 8th eclipse could signal a change in Bernie?s favor.

If I am right Hillary?s lead could disappear or come close to it by the end of the day March 26th.
Last edited by unique_astrology on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

By: Bob on March 8th, 2016 at 11:44 am

I think Bernie does better than the polls and pundits predict today in Michigan.

Good but not great unless the eclipse chart brings more favor for him than I expect.

My chart for Bernie has an East Point (exact 90? square to the MC in real space) at 348?26'. Today's eclipse at 349?49' is conjunct, eclipse Jupiter at 169?45' is opposite. Both are square his natal Jupiter at 79?02'.

I do not believe the aspect colors the assumed attributes of a planet. Trines from Saturn are still Saturn. Squares or oppositions from Jupiter are still Jupiter."

In addition to that his secondary progressed chart (Q2 Mean Quotidian angles) in Miami timed to the eclipse had progressed Sun and Uranus on the E Pt - W Pt axis.

By: Bob on March 9th, 2016 at 12:30 am

The locations at the time of the eclipse is from their reported commitments.

The bookend chart to Bernies was the progressed PDAL for Hillary in Cleveland timed to the time of the eclipse.

It has her natal Mars-Saturn midpoint on the Zenith and return Mars-Saturn on the Asc.

Bernie got eclipse and Jupiter and Sun and Uranus. Hillary got a double dose of Mars and Saturn.

By: Bob on March 9th, 2016 at 12:46 am

Thanks James,

I reached the time I use for Bernie by applying my progressed lunar return technique to these events in his life.

First Elected Mayor
Married May 28 1988
Elected to US House
Elected to US Senate
Wins Michigan Primary

For a point to be deemed viable planets or points must apply within 2? to an angle of the progressed lunar return. The chart is read by applying usual descriptions for such points. For a reading to be a success the descriptions must be appropriate for the event. My charts beat all of the pollsters predictions by a mile. Bernie's Michigan victory was good for him but he fell further behind in delegate count on that same day - my call - "I think Bernie does better than the polls and pundits predict today in Michigan.

Good but not great unless the eclipse chart brings more favor for him than I expect."

It is only 1 event but the date of Bernie's second marriage was May 28, not May 14. Sourced many times.

Bob

new york was a surprise ... i thought that bernie would carry his ward ... BUT further evidence of monstrous vote fraud convince me that i was not wrong and my reading of my charts was not incorrect ... i basically do secondaries to see where the 'mo is ... bernie's p-moon is waxing, hillary's on the wane ... and, even tho' i live and vote in cook county, don't know how to account for potential fraud in the charts i use ... plus bernie's progressed sun makes its sagittarian ingress around election day just about the same time that the us progressed moon (I use a 7GE34/5 US Asc) does the same ... and I use a PL on MC, 0 Scorp rising as my working chart, tho' the 12:27 pm out may well be right ... very close to Hillary's angles ... my version of hrc puts a late degree of leo on mc, w/bill's sun on the 9th side of the cusp, his moon in her 7th and her moon conjunct chelsea's sun (Clinton Family Trust, anyone?)

By: Bob on March 22nd, 2016 at 12:15 am

"By: ******** on March 21st, 2016 at 2:08 pm

http://justicegazette.org/over-90000-de ... setts.html "

****** this may clear up something I have been seeing in the charts I have done for HRC. My own thought was that what I saw was dishonest behavior on her part but there was no physical proof.

Now I will go back and look at those charts again and look at those for future dates to see if the signs persist or disappear. My private wish was that Anonymous would watch the Dem primarys. Maybe they will now.

Did the Clinton Family Foundation not accept a gazillion and 3 bucks from Saudi Arabia, shortly thereafter a favorable arms deal cut by HRC's state department

Which is pretty much the same flow chart as the Lincoln Bedroom rentals

No criminal findings because how do you spell too big to fail?

and the double dealing is evidenced in her chart with her 12th house scorpio sun in a double mutual reception with mars and pluto in 9th house leo

HRC's the kind of 12th house scorpio who will be found face down in an alley with her own knife in her back