David Cameron, a storm in a teacup or more?

I am not sure if this belongs in this section, but even though it is a question about David Cameron, it is part of a much wider issue and about what he might be part of.

How will the current Panama Papers brouhaha affect David Cameron http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Cam ... vid_(1966) and also what are the wider implication for things like Brexit, the economy that is being highlighted and whether it will just carry on as normal or anything will change?

What is it about David Cameron's chart that makes him one of the socioeconomic elite? What makes him famous as prime minister?

I think that his Moons Nodes being 45 degrees to his chart angles are what signifies fame, operating on a big, world stage.

I think there is something about his natal Jupiter that indicates wealth, and that is the something that is currently being transited, and hence questioned.

David Cameron is in a 2nd house profectional year so financial issues and questions over how he earns his money would be predictable themes this year.

Traditionally, this means the ''Lord of the Year'' for 2015-2016 in Cameron's chart is Mars. In ancient and medieval astrology the Lord of Year has a particular priority in assessing the Solar Return chart.

I find the original method of working with solar return charts (as essentially a transit snapshot to the natal chart) more accurate than using them as stand alone charts.
The striking thing about Cameron's SR chart is the large number of key planets in the natal 12th house. Firstly, the Lord of the year Mars. Also the Moon (his natal MC ruler) , Jupiter and Venus. Looking at his SR chart this looks a pretty dreadful year for Cameron.

Jupiter is important in assessing wealth in any natal chart because it is the traditional indicator of wealth (not Venus). Its transiting Cameron's 12th house.

Cameron's MC ruler (Moon) and its exaltation ruler (Jupiter) are both in the 12th house in the SR chart. That may indicate a career ending year. I dont think its implausible Cameron will lose the Brexit vote in June. The vote in June takes place in a 9th house profectional sub-period ruled by the Moon/Cancer.

In Cameron's chart this scandal broke out in a 6 house profectional sub-period ruled by his Lord of the Year (Mars). Mars is also his natal 2nd house ruler. Cameron has moved on to a 7th house Venus/Taurus profectional sub-period. Since Venus is in the 12th house in the SR chart and Venus is in Aries by transit I dont see his affairs improving easily. Although Venus is his ASC ruler so that might help. Venus is transiting his natal 7th house opposing his ASC in Libra and of course Venus is in detriment in this sign.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

hi mark,

good post and overview on his chart from a few different angles.. thanks!

i have been thinking for the past few years on the significance of the nodal axis of the moon, whether natal or by transit and of course any close contacts with either... it is interesting to me the transit of the nodal axis thru the 12th/6th - probably not the easiest transit - also highlights what i consider a tough planetary pattern - uranus/pluto opposite saturn/chiron.. the eclipse cycle has just emphasized this in his chart the past month..

one can note the north node in the 8th in his chart with neptune on the south end... that there is some question over his fidelity on the topic of finances is no surprise.. that has been highlighted via the (cia released?) panama papers is no surprise... maybe someone wants to hold his feet to the fire to ensure he act a certain way? i love how blackmail works, but even better when those who are trying to blackmail are found out!

personally i don't think he is in trouble of losing his position, however the nodal axis emphasizing this turbulent part of his chart is a challenge which could also have some say over his emotional health at this point in time..

i haven't been following brexit.. things might not go the way he wants them to, but not sure what is what on this topic..

alternatively one can superimpose the natal chart over the solar return chart.. i like to do that too.. i note the solar return ascendant on mars - so again a 12th house theme given mars emphasis by location, but also an emphasis on his 2nd house by extension.. of course the sun/moon polarity in the solar return is a balsamic - 12th house flavoured one too.. i also note the sr midheaven on his north node.. i think this strengthens his position with regard to finances, in spite of the turmoil he is facing at the moment.. mind you that puts his ic on the south end and in the 2nd - so the weak part of the axis - and where he is experiencing some public light being shed, which he probably wishes wasn't happening!

all in all - i say he stays and that while he might face a challenging year up til his next birthday in october, the following year looks like a much better one for him..

Good thoughts James and Mark.

Just like you I zeroed in to his eclipse activated radix Pluto in 12th house as some kind of loss or uncertainty regarding some change happening in his life.

This in the context of the transiting Pluto squaring his radix Sun. Challenging his leadership role in some way. The Plutonian issue with old stuff coming up into the light too. As I also use Precession corrected transits, the orb of that transit is still ok.

His speach of defence when laying forth the facts in front of the cabinet is nicely timed byt the lunation last week right opposite this natal Sun.
Lunations are frequent triggers and useful as timers as it is said. The lunation set that transit alive in action....

As other stuff in the chart is not that bad I also Think he will be good. But Brexit is a challenge to his leadership again as mentioned before imo.

S