I think two Themes are developing. Related to this we have Jupiter approaching a square to The Nodes, which I think will be incredibly +VE for Leo type things.

However, I read up on The Yod that is forming between The Nodes and Pluto/ Neptune.

They say that is like a double whammy -VE on the Node. And those are Big Beasts.

Then you've got Jupiter translating from Neptune to Pluto all while the above is happening.

Mars gets involved too ?

TOO COMPLICATED FOR ME but perhaps sort of balanced.

H

PS Note when Pluto formed the 150° with The Node the Big Tech Companies lost about 4% of their value.

I read that was something like $75.5 Billion ? Surely more like $75.5 Million.

But a -4% Sell Off was big and part of other Tech Selling. If I'm right the Yod will bring more of that, while the square will boost other Sectors.

Looking more carefully at the Yod forming between The Nodes - Pluto / Neptune I think it is out of Ord. The big Beasts are ONLY around 54°, NOT the required 60°.

However, The Node still passes the midpoint around the New Year. I simply don't know if this will be +VE or -VE.

We have had the 150° from Pluto to The Node last week which dropped the Tech Giants on average -4% removing around $75.5 Billion in worth.

Neptune gets a 150° shot in February too.

H

PS Before that Jupiter squares The Nodes at Xmas and Mars shortly after. That suggests Father Xmas will certainly deliver some special presents. Because Jupiter rules Father Xmas.

So I read in the USA Today that Trump should be able to sign his Tax Reforms into law before Xmas, this week.

This is a big thing that blows open opportunities for Leo types. It is sort of the opposite to when Pluto squared the Nodes and the CHF lost 20% in a few minutes.

I think it is very relevant that Jupiter is in Scorpio too.

I've got a theory that what's going on in Libra and Scorpio, and Sagittarius has a big effect on whether we'll get Heavy Selling around October.

With the Node in Leo this is even more relevant.

So Jupiter will have a strong +VE effect till it begins to weaken in say Spring 2018.

Logically a lot of money will flow into the USA due to this Tax Reform and that money needs to find Yield.

Sort of the opposite of the Pluto square.

H

I'd be surprised if, with Jupiter lubricating the Karma, you didn't get some form of +VE Inflow.

You'll be lucky because The Node on its own can pack quite a punch when it passes over a natal planet or point. I'd imagine with Jupiter around that might be softened.

And while we are at it, is it me, or has the Whole World gone on a Shopping Spree ?

Where I shop people are all smiling at each other and chatting away like there is a massive Love In.

I've noticed this since about the 5th Dec. I don't think it'll last past the completion of the square of Jupiter to The Nodes.

Ok Folks I wonder if you could help me with this ?

Currently Jupiter is chasing Uranus's tail in a trine.

He doesn't get there, but just as he slows to SR along comes Pluto in sextile.

Now I think Pluto applying to a SR or r.Jupiter will be strong and generally +VE.

However, Jupiter is retro and many thinks that reverses the energy to a -VE.

What do you think ?

Anyway off r.Jupiter goes towards Pluto and then from Pluto on towards a trine with Neptune.

Translation of Light ?

Now the reason I am asking is that we are close to critical times. Uranus is closing in on Taurus. Chiron on Aries.

My feeling is that r.Jupiter crossing Pluto sextile Neptune applying will be a very strong +VE.

Could it be something else ?

Too much of something ?

Oooh ? Er ?

H