Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will the UK leave the EU?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocko

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I've given myself a little time to think things thru. Genuinely, and validated by some publication I make, I couldn't find any clear answer to how the vote would go.

I felt the conjunction of Jupiter with the Node, and trine Pluto would bring us out of the awful negativity that Mar / Uranus, and Saturn Neptune had dealt to a peak on the 18th and 19th June. Full Moon adding more truculence. I thought the positive would beat the negative.

The inconjunction on the morning of the 23rd June between Mercury and Pluto also suggested some sort of complete negative mental breakdown.

But I could only point to where I thought it was going and of course the really big mistake I was making, and maybe others too, was that the vote wasn't definitive as to the UK leaving the EU.

Looking for things in UK or EEC charts was pretty well wrong to point to the UK leaving.

That still may NOT happen. The question was really what do the people want to happen. I'd thought a good horary chart would have been the best as it would have given timings too.

So I think we are all too early to say we know the answer. Probably back to the drawing board.

H
Wojtek

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Article 50 was triggered yesterday so the UK formally declared their intention of leaving the EU.

"Britainís Ambassador to the EU Sir Tim Barrow personally passed the letter to Mr Tusk in Brussels at 12.20pm. (29/03/2017)"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-article-50-theresa-may-eu-angela-merkel-security-divorce-bill-a7657116.html

Looking at the astrological chart it doesn't much look like a horoscope of divorce. I think that one day the UK will revoke their decision.
Mjacob

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you mean that you looked at a chart for today I am not sure that is has any validity. Mundane astrology depends on longer timescales. One would need to check either a foundation chart for thr EU or a conjunctional chart of Saturn/ Jupiter or Saturn / Mars
There seems to be a lot of wishful thinking by pro EC idealists and indeed pro EC cynics who just want free money from Briitain and housing,jobs and benefits to be provided by the UK for their citizens because they cannot provide themselves.
It could be the European project implodes by itself and Brexit is just a step in the process.
That is what both astrologers and profane pundits need to address
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not looked at the whole chart, but mercury on that date was separating from a conjunction with Uranus but trine Saturn-may be some surprises but I think it will happen. It looks like the moon was in the late degrees of aries, trine Saturn AMY
Mjacob

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At 15:24 yesterday Theresa May PM sent me an email about her plans for Brexit. Casting the chart for London I see the 28th degree of Leo arising suggesting alea jacta est and we see Luna in last degree of Aries in H 9. We are leaving whatever square aspects one may find
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: