Moon trines Mars then squares Saturn Rx

Hi

In a natal chart of a 7 year old girl who suddenly developed what seems to be vitiligo in her face. I found her natal moon in her 7th house Sagittarius at 13,7 degrees applying trine to 14:18 Mars in Aries then squares Saturn Rx in 14:56 virgo. Her ascendant gemini 4 degrees with mercury Rx in 1:7 of gemini too.
Natal sun peregrine in 12 th house taurus which could indicate poor health but i am worried about the moon being beseiged between the two malefics, her moon dispositor Jupiter conjunts midheaven at 25 acquarius,

Has anyone seen charts with moon besiegment that indicate poor health? Does the sun in the 12th house indicate poor health too?

Any chart examples is appreciated ,
Thank you

Re: Moon trines Mars then squares Saturn Rx

Hsn1983 wrote:Hi

In a natal chart of a 7 year old girl who suddenly developed what seems to be vitiligo in her face. I found her natal moon in her 7th house Sagittarius at 13,7 degrees applying trine to 14:18 Mars in Aries then squares Saturn Rx in 14:56 virgo. Her ascendant gemini 4 degrees with mercury Rx in 1:7 of gemini too.
Natal sun peregrine in 12 th house taurus which could indicate poor health but i am worried about the moon being beseiged between the two malefics, her moon dispositor Jupiter conjunts midheaven at 25 acquarius,

Has anyone seen charts with moon besiegment that indicate poor health? Does the sun in the 12th house indicate poor health too?

Thank you
Hi hsn1983

If I understand correctly, Saturn is in the 4th House? in this case it is possible that the stress event in the field of home or in connection to home in any way, occur (possibly autoimmune) response over the skin (Saturn) because it is the way of the reaction (Sa in Virgo - dispositor Me in 1st house, asc in gemini - head)

So, whether it is from February 2015 onwards was stressful events related to the field of home?

Note: this is only on the basis of incomplete information ... I reserve the right for eventual correction

Alex

alex62 wrote:

Thank you
Hi hsn1983

If I understand correctly, Saturn is in the 4th House? in this case it is possible that the stress event in the field of home or in connection to home in any way, occur (possibly autoimmune) response over the skin (Saturn) because it is the way of the reaction (Sa in Virgo - dispositor Me in 1st house, asc in gemini - head)

So, whether it is from February 2015 onwards was stressful events related to the field of home?

Note: this is only on the basis of incomplete information ... I reserve the right for eventual correction

Alex
You are right! the parents separated around mid 2015 and reunited in the beginning of 2016, the birth data are May 11th 2009 around 6:30 AM coordinates are 44.06e 17.28n,
Thank you

Hsn1983 wrote:
alex62 wrote:

Thank you
Hi hsn1983

Alex
You are right! the parents separated around mid 2015 and reunited in the beginning of 2016, the birth data are May 11th 2009 around 6:30 AM coordinates are 44.06e 17.28n,
Thank you
Thanks for your feedback. These coordinates are in Asia?

Hsn1983 wrote:Yes in north of yemen capital
Thanks for your feedback. I wanted to check the coordinates ...

Unfortunately, we can expect the recurrence of similar problems until the end of November 2016

The reason is that the whole situation is not yet finished. The final result will be known only after November 2016, and until then there are still problems ....

Important periods this year are January / February (reunion), then in May / June, and finally October / November.

All that time the child is under stressful situations and pressure on the emotional level, and therefore I can not exclude the same old problems of what has already had with the skin or possibly problems with body fluids (I mention it as a possibility that it can monitor possible new health problem but only in this year)

But that's not all ... at the moment I can only indicate a possibility of new changes in the field of of home that may or may not be related to the current situation ... and it is possible that in the next three years to continue stressful and turbulent situation in the field of home ....

It is about the whole process of change that will bring a complete change in the field of of home in relation to the current situation.

So that the child's perception of of home will be completely changed in the coming years and such home what now exists for it, will cease to exist after 2019...

Alex