AP - Looking for a book on Asteroid meanings

1 Aug 2003

Graelhaven:

I've been looking for a book that has more info on asteroid aspect info in it...why asking now? cause I have Mars sitting on natal chiron for a while now as my natal Chiron is just shy of 10 degrees of pices... since we were discussing aspects I thought you might have an idea =) for a fire sign I have a lot of water stuff going on.

----------------------

Sue:

If you are looking for specific stuff about Chiron, there are two books I can think of just off the top of my head. These are "Chiron and the Healing Journey' by Melanie Reinhart and "Chiron - Rainbow Bridge (or something similar) by Barbara Hand Clow. If you are after something a little more down to earth, I would go with the first one. It is a very good book. The second one is good too but is a bit more 'esoteric' than many people would appreciate.

If you are looking for a book on the most popular asteroids, there is 'Asteroid Goddess' by Demetra George. She goes through the major asteroids, particularly Ceres, Pallas Athene, Vesta and Juno.
If you would like details of any of these books, just let me know.

------------------------

Graelhaven:

I have the second two, and you are correct the RAinbow one is a bit esoteric and I have difficulty in retrieving what I want from it, I will look for the healing journey book. I like the ASteroid Goddesses book by george, but I think she could expand it just a bit. =) interesting note, my natal Pallas Athene is Conjunct my natal mercury, and Sun all on my 7th house cusp... I've yet to marry, or have any really significant relationship... cusp 21 Aries, PA 21 Aries, Mercury 21 Aries and Sun 23Aries, just shy of 24 aries